1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My recommended CPM Networks

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by ozegreatdeals, Nov 16, 2005.

Hi All,
    There has been some posts recently about cpm networks.
    Here is the run down on the ones that I am a member of and what I think about them.

TrafficMP.com
    Allows you to choose from 5 different types of advertising include pop-unders, but they are not required. I just use the Square Box, Leader Board and Standard Banner.
    They pay via Cheque or PayPal in USD. Minimum of $50 USD. The use the MassPay feature at paypal now so that you do not loose any money in paypal fees when receiving if you have a business/premier account.
    There website stats net. 30. Stats are verified 15th of month (or there abouts) and are paid 30 days later, typically the last week of the following month.
    So far in the past six months I have earned $854.95 not including October or November earnings as they are not paid as yet.
    They approve the majority of sites including get paid to sites and I do not think they have a minimum amount of traffic required to be a publisher.
    They are a 65% revenue sharing system.
    This is my most recommended one, it has beat all the other sites so far.

FastAdvert.com
    They have a 468x60 iframe box that you put on your site. This used to cause problems are it delayed site loads times but recently they have improved it and no longer takes so long to load. They approve pretty much any site, and they pay $1 cpm. You get paid via Cheque when you get $100 USD in your account balance. They are a bit slow getting payment sent as since posting on these forums I have reached payout and it took about 8 weeks for me to get cheque, even though StormPay's cheque left at the same time and only took 1 week.
    All the emails on their site appear not to work so only communication is from them not to them, which I thought was sus. but they ended up paying so I am happy.

CPAbet.com
    They use the same iframe technology as FastAdvert. They pay $1cpm but their iframe is still very site demanding as it loads about 10 different search portals or links within it even though it is blank to the user.
    Minimum payout is $1 and I have been paid 4 times so far, until now payment has been on time on the 15th or the 1st of the month but last payment was about one week late. They pay via eGold/MoneyBookers/PayPal. No site approval required really.

Paid-To-Promote.com
    PTP has all the banner sizes that main stream advertisers use. There cpm rates vary depending on where the traffic is coming from as in Country wise.
    Their minimum payout is $5 and you can request whenever you reach it, it takes 7 business days to be paid then you can request another payout if you reach it again. They also offer promotion pages that you can promote in autosurfs and such if you do not have a website. Though these do not pay as well as the banners. I have been paid 3 times so far for a total of $65.78.
    They have their own support forums which have lots of active users to provide support if the admin is not around. They pay via PayPal - Mass Pay or eGold - Fee applies.

Axill.com
    This is the latest in the cpm networks I joined. They contacted me offering me $0.30 cpm. Which seems low but that is not dependant on where in the world your visitor comes from so turns out to work very well if you get alot of asian countries traffic.
    Their minimum payout level is $25, they pay via PayPal or Cheque. I joined them on the 2nd of November and have just got paid yesturday $25.67 - less paypal receive fees.
    They also offer pay per action which are more dollar worthy if you can attract that sort of croud.

PayPopup.com
    This network has really disappointed me lately. I was a member of the Banner program and was getting about $5 a day, but then they suspended my membership to the banner program as the click thru ratio was too low, which is understandably but at the time there was no mention on their site about required ctr. So with $15 of earnings and needing $20 to withdrawal I have to start using the Popup and Popin sections. Popups were paying about $2 a day but then alot of visitors complained so I removed them, the popins which I am still using is ok but the cpm are really low. $1 for US traffic and the rest of the world about $0.50 and below. Then in August they changed the minimum payout to $50 so now I have $27 in earnings and will have to wait another 4 months or so to get paid. They pay via PayPal or Cheque. They are great if you want to use popups but be warned you need to have a good ctr to remain in the banner program.

I highly recommend TrafficMP.com and Axill.com. They offer a wide variety of banner sizes as well as other options, they have so far always paid and no dispute over anything. They also accept a majority of sites so approval is not a hassel like other networks.

I hope this helps some of you webmasters out there. As I have learnt the hard way about some networks. ;)

Drew.

ozegreatdeals, Nov 16, 2005 IP
  2. matte

matte Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your post.TrafficMP.com and Axill.com, I will have a try

matte, Nov 17, 2005 IP
  3. shaxs

shaxs Peon

Best Answers:
    sounds good, thanks!

shaxs, Nov 20, 2005 IP
  4. Rage

Rage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hmmm... first time hearing of these programs.... if they are good enough they must have been famuse.... like adsense, CHITIKA, fastclick etc.....

Rage, Nov 22, 2005 IP
  5. ozegreatdeals

ozegreatdeals Peon

Best Answers:
    hmmm... those programs mentioned aren't they pay per click? I was talking about pay per visitor (cpm). There are alot of websites running these ad-networks they do not put their name on their ads so unless you review the source code you do not know which network they are from.

Drew.

ozegreatdeals, Nov 22, 2005 IP
  6. xfairguy

xfairguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't understand this CPAbet.com.
    What are they serving to the visitor blank ads?
    Do you know any that pay to StormPay?

xfairguy, Nov 22, 2005 IP
  7. ozegreatdeals

ozegreatdeals Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah seems pretty strange but they are actually serving "blank ads". The iframe loads a whole lot of ppc search engines but it has a big enough gap at the top of the page so that the ad space is blank. I requested payment once more as I reached it again and this time they are a bit late but could just be I missed the cut off date.

I have not seen any which pay to stormpay. I guess alot of them are not using stormpay because of the high receive fees.

Drew.

8. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    From all of these which according to you is Paying the Highest.

After seeing ur thread i started with paid-to-promote.com

amitpatel_3001, Nov 22, 2005 IP
  9. ozegreatdeals

ozegreatdeals Peon

Best Answers:
    TrafficMP has paid me the highest and seems to be the most stable of them all. Paid-To-Promote is ok but not as good as trafficmp as it seems to miss some uniques, I think this is because their definition is site unique not account unique. Meaning that if that person visiting your site has also visited another members website you do not get credited for that visit.

Drew.

10. goldensea80

goldensea80 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I see the blank ad of CPAbet, too. But maybe it's because of only traffic from certain countries is counted (and they display ads to these countries only?)

By the way, since the minimum payout is easy to reach. Has anyone received the payment yet? Is there any trouble?

goldensea80, Nov 28, 2005 IP
  11. ozegreatdeals

ozegreatdeals Peon

Best Answers:
    Well they have paid me before without problem, I requested my last cashout request on the 14th of November and have not been paid yet. But that could be because I missed the cut-off for the 15th's payment.

So not sure whats going on with them, just have to wait and see.

Drew.

ozegreatdeals, Nov 29, 2005 IP
  12. webbom

webbom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What cpm do you get at TrafficMP.com

BTW, thanks for the post. I'm applying there to see if I get accepted.

webbom, Nov 29, 2005 IP
  13. goldensea80

goldensea80 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've given up on CPAbet since there are a lot of complaining about it.

goldensea80, Nov 29, 2005 IP
  14. ozegreatdeals

ozegreatdeals Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on traffic and also if any "actions" occur.
    Actions can be if someone clicks on the ad, downloads a free screen-saver (most advert that I have seen) or subscribes to a email list.

Depending where the traffic comes from also affects the rate best traffic is North American they tell me.

They pay 65% revenue share so no fixed cpm.

Drew.

ozegreatdeals, Nov 30, 2005 IP
    Farkas likes this.
  15. juice99

juice99 Guest

Best Answers:
    what is e-mail to trafficmp.com? they have bugged form on their page that forbidd typing in my email address with .pl domain... it says 'Invalid e-mail' when i try to contact them or join them.

Very strange, really. Anyways, could you be so nice and give me their direct e-mail address? i couldnt find it in source code of their page.

juice99, Nov 30, 2005 IP
  16. webbom

webbom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just got accepted at TrafficMP.com. I will let you all know how it goes.

webbom, Nov 30, 2005 IP
  17. ozegreatdeals

ozegreatdeals Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I just use their publisher contact form and it worked for me as in send without problem and did not come back. But I could not find a direct email address.

BTW: Novembers unverified earnings $72.54 will wait till around the 15th to see what verified earnings end up to be but usually very similar!

Drew.

ozegreatdeals, Nov 30, 2005 IP
  18. NRLMedia

NRLMedia Peon

Best Answers:
    I just got a random email from Charlie at Axill.com, I think I will give them a try. Seems to be legit

NRLMedia, Nov 30, 2005 IP
  19. ozegreatdeals

ozegreatdeals Peon

Best Answers:
    Just to update everyone the Trafficmp.com email system is working as I sent a message asking about payouts for november and got a reply like 6hrs later.

Just one thing with axill.com they did not mention it till I got paid but they asked me to put their banner within the fold at the top of the page, so just be carefull where you place their banners they will pay but might ask you to move it.

Glad to see that people are getting info from this thread - pitty I couldn't put referral links in otherwise I would be making even more cash!! :)

Drew.

ozegreatdeals, Dec 2, 2005 IP
  20. webbom

webbom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, so far I'm satisfied with trafficmp. I'm getting a pretty good $0.35 cpm on a leadearboard. Previously I had a chitika ad that was not performing to well on this spot. Also I have submitted the site to other big ad networks like tribalfusion and fastclick and it didn't got accepted, so I must say that this is a good alternative to them.

I'm going to try using their popups now. I also applied to Axill and will test with them too.

webbom, Dec 5, 2005 IP