1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Gaming website for sale - NOT an arcade site.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by zerk, Jun 30, 2007.

florinabeach . com

The website is a MapleStory forum discussion. There is alot of good guides and stories that we get alot of traffic for.

7200+ registered users, 143000+ articles. A new registered user gets an ID of about 20,000, meaning I have deleted that many inactive accounts.

Forum not really monetized very well, I just slapped some stuff up there recently, no major Adsense earnings to report. I do a link exchange with a company who automatically pays me $40 per month for 5 links on the bottom. As well, we directly contact "Currency selling" companys like usfine.com or mesorich.com to advertise on our site for anywhere from 50-70 dollars per month for a banner in the header.

Average daily visits are about 1300, have been up to 1800-1900 before. Daily page views about 8-12,000. I really dont have energy to put anything into this forum, no staff member really has, yet the community remains active.

Page rank of 3 as well.

Domain was not registered intially by me, it was done through www.web.com - though I now have access to the domain to update information, not sure if it is as easy to switch ownership as Godaddy is.

One of our competitor sites is ranked 1842 on alexa, http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?url=hidden-street.net . Meaning this is a VERY popular game here in the states and in Asia. If you put a little effort into it, it is a great gaming niche to be in.

Hosting was paid for in Janurary I believe through a friend host, You could keep the site where it is for a few months if you wanted too, but I would suggest moving it to your own server if you'd feel more comfortable.

Only small issue I can state is this forum is up about 2 years old, with modifications added and removed from the forum I dont know how many times. There are a few bugs in areas like the admin that a new installation of phpBB would correct, im sure. No major database flaws however.

Starting price, I am not quite sure. This site at one point did mean alot to me. It is very active and one of the more active forums in this game. I would say

Starting BID price about $500, increments of $10. Low starting based on revenue of $100 per month X 10 months = 1000.
    I reserve the right not to sell if I don't fell the price is high enough for this website
    No BIN currently set. Any further questions please let me know.

zerk

zerk, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  2. zerk

zerk Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have two people interested, highest bid currently was $700 via paypal for mid $1,XXX range via EcoCard.com .

zerk, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  3. zerk

zerk Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No other confirmed bids, 3 people total interested.

zerk, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  4. zerk

zerk Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bidder still hasn't responded after almost 3 days. If you want to make an offer please PM me, i have several people who were interested if sale didn't go through, hopefully you will see this as I don't have time to Pm all of you at this point right now.

zerk, Jul 3, 2007 IP
  5. bstunt

bstunt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $90/Paypal. Thanks.

bstunt, Aug 18, 2008 IP
  6. suprastan

suprastan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    lol this post was over 1 year ago and you make a bid now? R u kidding?

suprastan, Aug 18, 2008 IP
  7. Morpia

Morpia Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    haha, that's funny... i didn't even look at the date... Site looks to be dead member wise.. 7,600 members or whatever he said and not a single one online...

Morpia, Aug 18, 2008 IP
  8. bstunt

bstunt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    lol, no one bid... I might as well give it a shot... lol

bstunt, Aug 18, 2008 IP