1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google SEO Services for Online Business/Shopping/Ecommerce Stores/Products/Services

Discussion in 'Services' started by onedollar, Jun 29, 2007.

If you are serious about your online or ecommerce business, you know you need to do Quality Content, SEO, SEM and Link Development which would help to improve your rankings with search engines including Google, Yahoo and MSN but most important of the three - you need to get top rankings with Google to drive any relevant traffic to your online stores. Doing this would help you in getting more orders, increase your business, help in branding and the most important, add to your bottomline.:D

We are offering comprehensive seo services to interested dp members who would like to enjoy top google rankings for their websites. Have a look at one of the earlier successful examples at these forums
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=200768

and for the testimonial
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=2968737&postcount=38

We can also help you in getting back your Google Top Rankings if you have lost the top rankings for sites which you once enjoyed.

Please note that we do not offer cheap seo services for a couple of hundred dollars or so. We have nothing against those who do offer these services at these prices ;) but we cannot deliver quality work for these prices. Therefore, please contact us only if you are serious with your online marketing plans and have an active budget for seo and online web promotion of at least $XXXX. :)

We are 100% sure that you will be satisfied with the seo services we offer (do check out the itrader before you contact us) but if you have any questions, I would be glad to answer - feel free to pm or email me with details of your site(s) urls and keywords/keyphrases.

We assure you that you wouldn't be disappointed :)

PS : If you are not looking for complete seo services but just quality link building stuff, please check our link building services.

onedollar, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  2. Mendes

Mendes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    More info pls.

Mendes, Jul 4, 2007 IP
    onedollar likes this.
  3. onedollar

onedollar SEO Consultant for Hire

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your interest Mendes, Please pm with details of your site(s) urls and keywords/keyphrases. thanks:)

onedollar, Jul 4, 2007 IP
  4. William

William Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi
    Might be interested in hiring you to work on some of my sites during next month. Could you please tell me a little bit of your methods. (I am not asking for a detailed guide just in general)

William, Aug 6, 2007 IP
    onedollar likes this.
  5. onedollar

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks William for your interest.

Well, we do not claim to employ any special methods but what we do guarantee is that the seo work (whether on-site or off-site) would be done by using whitehat techniques only and within the guidelines set by google. The methods are more or less similar to the ones being used by other top seo companies or seo consultants to achieve the best google search engine rankings for their clients. Though there are some proprietory methods and seo techniques which we employ but that varies depending on the site/url/industry/category/niche for which seo needs to be done. :)

We do not claim to have a magical harry potter wand (though sometimes we think we can benefit by it;) ) which would get the site's google rankings to the top in just a couple of days. :) But what we do focus on is to give the benefit of our seo experience and expertise to our clients sites and to give them the best ROI while keeping their seo spends to the minimum and hence providing them the best value for money.

Therefore, our seo services would rather be a misfit for the DIY SEO's but suit those online business owners who value their time and would like to entrust or outsource the web promotion work for their site to someone who can give dedicated time for seo to it and take them to the top of google first page :)

If you have some further questions, feel free to email me or send me a pm anytime. thanks.

onedollar, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  6. William

William Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the info. I'll bookmark this thread to remember you;)
    I assume you do entire site as well as singel pages?

William, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  7. onedollar

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, we focus mostly on entire sites but can do seo for individual pages and your landing pages /product pages /theme pages too as the seo project needs be. :)

Feel free to contact me whenever you need to avail our services. If you want you can bookmark this at any of the social bookmarking sites too - hehe ;)

8. Dentman

Dentman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    SEO Services for Online Business/Shopping/Ecommerce Stores/Products/Services

you make seo just for those sites? please send me details

Dentman, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  9. onedollar

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dentman, though this seo services thread was created for doing Business SEO for online business owners who are selling products, softwares or services on the web but we undertake seo work for all types of sites (with the exception of adult sites).:)

Thanks for your interest in the seo services we offer. We would need to know your site url, keywords for which you want to get First Page Google Rankings before we can provide you an estimation of the costs involved. Please pm me those details and I'll get back to you asap. :)

10. SunShyne

SunShyne Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    dollar, I am finally ready to begin my project. We spoke a while ago and I am now in a position to start. Can you pm me so we can go over the particulars?

cheers

SunShyne, Jan 24, 2008 IP
  11. Web Directory

Web Directory Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please PM details.

Web Directory, Feb 3, 2008 IP