1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you have any MFA sites? How are they profitable?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by tangsem, Nov 9, 2005.

Also, does Google have any restriction on those sites? Will they ban those sites?

tangsem, Nov 9, 2005 IP
  2. Eric Giguere

Eric Giguere Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, you're not supposed to build sites specifically for AdSense. The wording in the AdSense terms and conditions is kind of loose, however, and doesn't really define what "made for AdSense" means. See What is an AdSense "content page"? and The AdSense content game for more information. (Those are blog entries of mine on this very topic.)

Eric Giguere, Nov 9, 2005 IP
  3. torunforever

torunforever Peon

Best Answers:
    I used to think I knew what a Made For AdSense site was, but people can defend just about anything. Until Google boots them out of the program, they'll continue to toe the line.

I took a look at a site (review here) that has keyword-driven content with very little useful information. I would call it a made for adsense site, but I'm sure the webmaster would get all defensive about it.

torunforever, Nov 9, 2005 IP
  4. kams7ue

kams7ue Peon

Best Answers:
    There may be very thin line between MFA and geniune site. But as torunforever said what may look MFA to one may not be so for other (owner).

kams7ue, Nov 10, 2005 IP