1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

60.000 pageviews and 3000 ads clicks, how much can i earn? and where?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by nevret2, Jun 7, 2007.

hello i have a file host site. i got like 60.000 pageviews and like 2500-3000 clicks. now google adsense has banned me for fake for 'account is related to an another account'. but fuck it, i am not gona use google adsense anymore. is there an another good ads service who can bring me minimum 200$ a day with 60.000 pageviews and 2500-3000 clicks? well there were stupid ugly google adsense banners and 3000 clicks, if it was a better looking ad then it got like 4000/5000 clicks a day i think

which sites paying good? i mean how much per click. which will not ban me becuase they want it so. i want only ads per click, not those stupid sell products thing

nevret2, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  2. n-james

n-james Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adsung offer contextual pay per click and offer publishers 85% and they pay via paypal. They also have an aggressive click fraud startegy to only track valid clicks which is another great advantage too.

n-james, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  3. aras

aras Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please PM me your site, i might have some attractive offer for you.

aras, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  4. Worfik

Worfik Guest

Best Answers:
    Worfik, Jun 8, 2007 IP
  5. torvalds

torvalds Peon

Best Answers:
    the adsung website says "official lunch on July 1":confused::confused::confused::confused:

torvalds, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  6. nevret2

nevret2 Peon

Best Answers:
    at the moment i have google adsense on it. i am not gone share the link of my site, why? becuase there are a lot of ads service site owners here, there will be sure one fucker who will click like 100000000000 times on my google ads and get me banned. i want to go from google adsense to an another ads service. why? becuas, look at file host sites, they all get banned by google. i dont know why, maybe becuase a lot of visitors upload illegal files, i try to delete this, but hosts like rapidshare/megafileuplaod etc all got banned. i check everyday like 2/3 times my google account, i am very scared i will be banned too. i dont want this feeling. becuase that i want an another ads service. just tell me a service which will pay me like minimum 10 cent per click to unlimited $$$ per click

i will for sure not go with a ads service which give me 1 cent per click

thnx,

nevret2, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  7. ndreamer

ndreamer Guest

Best Answers:
    well adsence should be places only on the front page or pages you have full control over, placing the adsence code on a user generated page is only going to lead to trouble. you could try adbrite but it's not going to get anywhere near the same payout or clicks you could try and make up for some of that by promoting payed services more heavily.

ndreamer, Jun 10, 2007 IP
  8. virusrulez

virusrulez Peon

Best Answers:
    adbrite , kontera, chitika and Ypn if you get an invite

virusrulez, Jun 10, 2007 IP
  9. Blogvis

Blogvis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    check umaxsearch

Blogvis, Jun 10, 2007 IP