1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help needed!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Impressive, May 26, 2007.

Can any one tell me when i would be able to put my own thread in services and the link sales categories.

Any help regarding the same woud be useful.

Impressive, May 26, 2007 IP
  2. -Abhishek-

-Abhishek- Regaining my Momentum!

Best Answers:
    -Abhishek-, May 26, 2007 IP
  3. timsdd

timsdd Peon

Best Answers:
    timsdd, May 26, 2007 IP
    -Abhishek- likes this.
  4. compostannie

compostannie Peon

Best Answers:
    Judging by your lack of ethics running http://www.seoposting.com I hope you'll never be able to sell your links here.

Twice you sold us permanent links and both times you removed them within 2 weeks. You refuse to respond to emails regarding the same.

Also, you stole the template for your directory by removing the sponsor links in the footer. Those sponsors are well respected members of this community. Both sponsors, DirectoryDump Web Directory and Alive Web Directory contacted you about it but you refused to put the links back.

Don't want to tell you what to do sparky, but you need to be aware that you're already on thin ice around here. :cool:

compostannie, May 26, 2007 IP
  5. Kontent.solutions

Kontent.solutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Ouch !! This sounds alarming. I would prefer to keep my customers happy than anything else.

~G

Kontent.solutions, May 27, 2007 IP
  6. Impressive

Impressive Banned

Best Answers:
    First of all those were not permanent links !!.

And if by mistake something has happened and your links are not showing then plz give your paypal id and the the url's for the same.

They would be surely in the next 24 hrs.

Thxs

Impressive, May 27, 2007 IP
  7. sawz

sawz Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    wow, nows the time to come to Jesus.:D

sawz, May 27, 2007 IP
  8. compostannie

compostannie Peon

Best Answers:
    They were permanent when I bought them, also you represent them as permanent over in this thread --> http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=344279&page=2 in post #4

We sent you email several times with details, you never responded. And the links were surely not back in the next 24 hours! Now you're showing you make changes on a whim, but whatever, the fact remains that you sold me permanent links and removed them after 2 weeks ....that hardly qualifies as permanent! It doen't qualify as anything other than a scam!!! :rolleyes:

Is there a reason you removed the footer links? A lot of work and money goes into making those templates for you to use, but by using them you agree to keep the footer links. It doesn't seem like too much to ask. If I had noticed they were gone before I submitted and gave you my money I would have realized you stole the template and I never would have trusted you or submitted any site.

I've heard you won't discuss the issue of the sponsor links in the template with the sponsors you stole from. I asked a direct question here about those links and you totally avoided it.

Not a nice way to do business. I think you'll find that around here we don't support your type. Put the sponsor links back or change templates....it's as simple as that. :mad: :mad: :mad:

compostannie, May 27, 2007 IP
  9. 010081

010081 Banned

Best Answers:
    why you guys worry about posting threads,by the time look at the threads posts that may helpful to you so you won't loose anything in future,

010081, May 27, 2007 IP
  10. compostannie

compostannie Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a courtesy to other DP members to warn them when a scammer comes into a thread to try and solicit money from other members. ;)

compostannie, May 27, 2007 IP
  11. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    when you reach 14 days, give a few hours for the cronjob to update the DB...then you can make threads!

mikey1090, May 27, 2007 IP