1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

"The DP Internet Marketing Guide: From $0.00 to $1,000's" by Steve Celeste

Discussion in 'General Business' started by steveceleste, May 25, 2007.

Hello,

(READ AND ENJOY, YOU COULD GIVE ME SOME REPS IF YOU WANT :) )

Ok, I have seen so many posts that ask what should I do with $100, $50, $0 dollars, and really I'm just bored of them all, and I'm sitting in my bedroom suite in the Florida Keys on my vacation writing this post. Yes its vacation, but when it comes to Internet Marketing you have to do work as well.

(Really, I got an investor meeting down here, not vacationing)

In any case, I'm going to try to explain to all how to go from $0.00 to at least $1,000, now if you follow these steps they will work, without a doubt, I call this the building capital stage.

There is all this talk with building adsense businesses, niche sites, etc. Yes its all good but you won't ever make GREAT money with out money to spend. So instead of pulling out of your own pocket, learn the ropes, get connected with networking, and start making money.

STEP 1) I HAVE $0.00 DOLLARS WHAT THE HELL CAN I DO

At this point you need to forget about websites and owning one, why? Because it is out of your reach with $0. What you need to realize is the mind of an Internet Marketer is very different from most business people.

See Internet Marketing has also a social effect to it, this social effect is to look good and look like your rich. These are the "money givers, they buy all products and email you to tell you if they liked it or not, and they tell you they will send it to their list, but nothing happens because they are wannabees, but they will contribute lot of money to your pocket in the end.

But these wannabees will also dish out anywheres between $5-$25 for work. What I mean by this is design work or even writing articles.

Now, if you are saying that is boring and no fun let me tell you what I did in ym first month of internet Marketing. I went and got 100's of jobs, in a month, so many I couldn't even handle them, got them from Internet Marketers all around.....

Then I went to ELANCE.com or Rentacoder.com and picked up some people to Outsource the work to... All together that month I took in $5600 in revenue from jobs, and outsourced $3,000... I kept $2600 doing nothing, nothign AT ALL.

So with $0, go and get a writing job or something. Post here at the Buy Sell Section, sy you will write 800-1000 words for $8, I will be your first buyer...

STEP 2) I GOT MOOLA WHAT NOW

Ok, so let's say you earn $225 from your writing job over the last couple weeks. You are tired of writing and you now want to become an Internet Marketer.

You need a niche?

Now some Internet Marketers will say pick something not saturated, do niche research, all this boring crap...

I say, pick something you enjoy. If you enjoy fishing PICK IT AS YOUR NICHE.

The one lesson here is: YOU HAVEN'T MADE MOENY ONLINE YET, SO PLEASE PLEASE DON'T MAKE A HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WEBSITE

You will get some traffic, but you will never get out of the hole.

People build these sites when they personally haven't made any money and they wonder why they can't get any Joint venture partners or anything, simply because we see through it, when talking to you, when reading your website, we can see if you had or haven't made money yet.

ok back on topic, PICK SOMETHING YOU LIKE.

Mainly because you will enjoy building and creating websites and articles and information about it. I personally don't liek cooking, so if I were to make a site on cooking I would be bored out of my mind... get it?

STEP 3) GOT MY NICHE NOW WHAT?

Heres where we can start rolling....before you buy a domain or hosting you need to make a realization of what your product will be.

Now when i say product this could be:

1) Adsense
    2) Affilate Marketing
    3) Your Own Product
    4) Membership Site
    5) Advertising Revenue

Now each one of these has its advantages but I'm going to break it down real simple...

1) Adsense = great income after tons of SEO work which takes a lot and a lot of time. Not worth it if you are looking to make 5 to 6 figures this year.

2) Affilate Marketing = Do not concentrate on this, why get only 50% of $40 when you could be getting the whole thing, and having your own stack of affilites

3) YEP

4) YEP

5) NOPE

ok haha, as you can see numbers 3 and 4 are the best for certain reasons... These reasons are you own it it is yours, you price it, your special it, people sell it, people buy it...

Ok, now build your website.......

STEP 4) THE PRODUCT HOW DO I BUILD IT

Building your product and when i mean product I mean, informational guide on your niche, is probably won't of the most tedious and tough things to do. You need it to be about 30 pages or more long if you want to sell it at a price of at least $27.00

So to help you out think of it this way:

First organize what you want to write in a Who,What,Where, How, When stance... So if we were going to do Fly Fishing write a Table of Contents out. This Table will keep you organized and keep you working, like so:

1) What is Fly Fishing (5 pages)
    2) What Materials are needed (6 pages)
    3) How to Fly Fish (6 pages)
    4) Whens the best time (2 pages)
    5) Where is the best Fly Fishing (6 pages)
    6) Fly Fishing Competitions (2 pages)
    7) Fly Fishng Vacations (2 pages)
    8) Concluding Fly Fishing (1 page)

So we got a ncie 8 chapter book on fly fishing, personally I think it would be a valuable book, you got your introduction explaining the history of fly fishing and what it is, what material are needed using a Pro and Con for products, a section on Hot to, best time, etc...

Ok so now that you got your chapters here is what you are going to do, remember in grade school when you use to make those 5 page essays, they used to be in paragraphical format.

What this was, was
    1) Introduction
    2) Body
    3) Body
    4) Body
    5) Conclusion

Real simple, and there you had 5 pages...

Take each chapter and pretend it is an essay you are writing for grade school, or even have your kid, or a writer write you an essay on it and pay them with your $225... but I rather write it my self being it something I LIKED...

STEP 5) MY PRODUCT MY WEBSITE NOW WHAT

If you really read all of this, and you got this far... this is where tru Internet Marketing begins to happen.

First things are the following: more writing... :(

Write 10 articles and sumbit them to directories, search this forum or Google for good article directories.

Registar on 5 forums in your niche, meaning Fly FIshing, and become an active member, drop your website in your signature.

I hate to leave you hanging but I got to run out real quick, will finish up when i get back

steveceleste, May 25, 2007 IP
  2. morphy

morphy Peon

Best Answers:
    two words: great post
    i liked it man and i'm waiting for u ti finish it up i'll spend some time to read it again and again
    rep added
    thanks buddy.

morphy, May 25, 2007 IP
  3. Arcanus

Arcanus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    green rep given.

this will help newbies..and even others a sense of direction.

in the article directories..do we place any links to our sites in them? I've never done it before but i will be facing doing all this work in a few months..

...and any negatives to running a membership/subscription site? I'm thinking of starting a subscription site..

thanks,
    arcanus

Arcanus, May 25, 2007 IP
  4. steveceleste

steveceleste Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok I'm back....

STEP 6) YOU HAVE $200 AFTER DOMAIN AND HOSTING AND NOW WHAT

Ok, so after you have contributed to forums and articles for a while I'm talking two or three weeks, you should have a list of about 40 to 60 people.

What you want to do now is make a focus on this list, really prep them to get your information. What I mean by this is:

When I first build a new list I send them a 5 page auto-biography of my life, where it is going, ym projects, my products, and the next 5-7 emails they will get from me, I do this so everyone reads my emails when they come into their inbox.

What you want to do now is take that 60 people and send them in your third email a promo to your product. If you preped them enough, you should get around a 20%-30% on the list. This should bring in at least 15 sales, at a price of $27.00 will make you $405.00, so where you at now, $630

Ok, Now its really time to grow that list and site... You need to participate in JV giveaways, now a lot of these are hard to find, so a really great way to build a list is to make your own.

Use your $630 and shel out $99 for a JV giveaway script.

If you don't understand JV giveaways what they are are simple. There is one main site which will have 10 or so producs on it, when a visitor visits the site they click ont he product and sign up on a lsit to get it. The key thing is let say each markter have 1000 people, the site will get 10,000 people and evenutally all the marketers that gave their products will share subscirbers and everyone builds up.

If you set up your own, and invite 10 marketers each with a minimum of 1,000 users each. You can create a whole lot of traffic.

I did when i first started, on the main page I had all ten producs from the marketers, plus one bonus, which was my product.

The whole JV giveawy created a 400 person list.

Then prep this list and do the third email thing...since its bigger the percent will drop to 10% and you should get 40 sales at $27.00 = $1,080....

There you go over $1,000, in less then a month.....

Once you do it and make the money off doing this, come back and send me $20.00 haha, just kidding, unless you really want to. Or you can come back ans say thanks.

5. YuGaVe

YuGaVe Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice post buddy. thumb up. I learn a lot

YuGaVe, May 25, 2007 IP
  6. littlebobek

littlebobek Peon

Best Answers:
    Really nice post. Rep added.

PS: I thought that it's normal to have websites about things you're interested in. ;)

littlebobek, May 25, 2007 IP
  7. funkyreuben

funkyreuben Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice article.....very informative! Where in the keys are you? You've made me jealous saying that you're down there. I missed my annual trip to Marathon this year.

Chris

funkyreuben, May 25, 2007 IP
  8. steveceleste

steveceleste Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, I'm at the Marriot, in Key Largo.... :) Sippin on some Pina Colada's

9. funkyreuben

funkyreuben Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm jealous....:(

Chris

funkyreuben, May 25, 2007 IP
  10. Liberation

Liberation Peon

Best Answers:
    Awsome post you have there. Only problem i would have, is getting the money in the first place as im not a talented person in coding etc. May contact you on that.

Thanks for that great post

Liberation, May 25, 2007 IP
  11. steveceleste

steveceleste Peon

Best Answers:
    Livberation,

If you read the beginnning the idea is if you don't have the talent, to get the project and then outsource it a few dollrs cheaper then they pay you..

steveceleste, May 26, 2007 IP
  12. arale

arale Guest

Best Answers:
    nice! thanks. I'm going to draw my plans ;)

arale, May 26, 2007 IP
  13. steveceleste

steveceleste Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok arale, make sure you make them nice and neat so there organized and you can follow through.

steveceleste, May 26, 2007 IP
  14. joshuawest

joshuawest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Steve. You've indirectly made me realize some great things!

joshuawest, May 28, 2007 IP
  15. Liberation

Liberation Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry. Read this in stages, so stupidly didnt remember. Many thanks on clearing that up.

Liberation, May 28, 2007 IP
  16. newrhodes

newrhodes Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's good advice for newbies. Thanks for the great posts.

newrhodes, May 28, 2007 IP
  17. Leox Adir

Leox Adir Guest

Best Answers:
    Great post :D Should be stickied.

Leox Adir, May 28, 2007 IP
  18. steveceleste

steveceleste Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, for the rep points everyone, and thanks for the comments.

I was thinking about making a video the followed it all through, but I don't know if I have time to do so.

steveceleste, May 29, 2007 IP
  19. 0lgi

0lgi Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well i believe you deserve a rest ! Just enjoy your time and once you have some free time post here your video ! Im quite sure it will have a lot of success ;)

Good Luck

Olgi

0lgi, May 29, 2007 IP
  20. KunkVentures

KunkVentures Peon

Best Answers:
    this is all really unique information. Thanks for sharing this revelation.

KunkVentures, May 29, 2007 IP