1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has anyone heard about Perfect Wealth Formula?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by hooshmand, May 11, 2007.

Hi!

I´ve just come across with a new program called "Perfect Wealth Formula" offering a new opprtunity to earn immediate and huge cash on the net.

Basically, it looks interesting. Especially with its cash compesation plan. Unfortunately, the signup is too expensive, so that explains the high profitability of this program.

Now I am looking forward to hearing from those who have some information or reviews about this new program. Please, be as specific as possible.

I really appreciate your opinions.

Best regards.

hooshmand, May 11, 2007 IP
  2. jiminy465

jiminy465 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can join programs like this for free and make heeps of money so i think it is a bit of a con why not try something risk free before you take a plunge and mabey loose alot of your money.

jiminy465, May 12, 2007 IP
  3. eljefe3

eljefe3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Any affiliate program that charges you to join is a sham and a scam Run, don't walk away.

eljefe3, May 12, 2007 IP
  4. Ez4kGuy

Ez4kGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    That term is thrown about alot on the net.

If you're a person who is only interested in "free business opportunities", does any opportunity that actually requires an investment and work become a scam?

In 15 years I've never been able to figure out where the "it shouldn't cost you money to make money" thought process comes from.

I don't think Subway, McDonald's, Burger King, Chevrolet, Pontiac or any other franchise on the planet has ever GIVEN anyone a FREE franchise.

I've watched a lot of good people lose something much more valuable than money waiting for that perfect "free" business to come along.

Time.

You can always make more money. But you'll never get back the time you wasted.

http://www.ez4kweekly.com

Ez4kGuy, May 16, 2007 IP
  5. global results

global results Peon

Best Answers:
    global results, May 16, 2007 IP
  6. dperr52

dperr52 Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is a rebuttal to that review:

Your review is based more on feelings and assumptions than on facts. You have no idea how the Perfect Wealth System works. $400 goes to person you buy the system from automatically, $100 goes to his upline and $97 goes to Admin (the owner of the system, Jason Pearson).

As far as comparing with EDC Gold, Coastal Vacations, Passport to Wealth and others here is my rebuttal. Do understand how hard it is to make your first one or two $597 or $997 or $1497 sales? When you have to give those first two up, your retention rate of people in the program are less than 10%. What good are programs where 90% or more of the people fail and quit before they realize any profit. Besides, we don't just stop helping each other after a sale or two. There is a difference between "just putting other programs down" and comparisons between a superior product and everything else out there.

I have been involved with PWF a short time and I have yet to realize riches but it is a system that I believe in and "my team" and I really stick together and help each other stay motivated. That's the extra 'tools' our team uses as everything else is included.

So reviewer, give it a shot so you can give a totally informed review the next time anyone asks you about the Perfect Wealth Formula.

Don Perreira
    http://www.easy6kweekly.com

dperr52, May 19, 2007 IP
  7. global results

global results Peon

Best Answers:
    global results, May 19, 2007 IP
  8. jiminy465

jiminy465 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can be successful with any program really as long as it has a well designed site, offers etc. But you need to know what you are doing.

jiminy465, May 21, 2007 IP
  9. global results

global results Peon

Best Answers:
    Good day,

What is also important is that you believe in your product actually helping others because when times get a bit rough you need that passion to sustain you.

If you think the product is just junk then you will not succeed in the long run.

global results, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  10. eniva

eniva Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have joined Roadmap To Riches .. a new opportunity like it but brand new .. great products .. and different compensation plan .. http://www.roadmaptorichesteam.com

eniva, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  11. ViralVideoMarket

ViralVideoMarket Peon

Best Answers:
    G`day,

well this Perfect Wealth Formula Review hunt I`m on is eye-opening, mostly negative and I`m yet to see what exactly it is all about ... the most informative research I`ve come across so far today is the following site where he actually bought the product.

Perfect Wealth Formula Review

So far I`ve only seen one person actually claim to make anything from this so called Perfect Wealth Formula ... anyone here care to tell of their experience good or bad with it please ... thanks.

Christopher J.

ViralVideoMarket, Oct 5, 2008 IP
  12. Trioman

Trioman Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is safer to try join a program like EZ Wealth Solution. They have a similar compensation plan, you can "Get Paid Today" meaning daily and they use the "Pay It Forward" system so noone comes out of pocket. You get to market the product and get your first referral before you pay for your first package.

Trioman, Oct 5, 2008 IP
  13. just_dana

just_dana Peon

Best Answers:
    And false advertising is everywhere.

just_dana, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  14. just_dana

just_dana Peon

Best Answers:
    $1000.00! Dear Lord! This is just sad!

just_dana, Oct 6, 2008 IP