1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google AdWords Account Snapshot- Beta

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by karamkshetra, Apr 25, 2007.

Hello All,

I just wanted to share this with you all. This morning when I opened My Google account I found this alert below the campaign summary, saying:

"New! Check out the Account Snapshot page.
    Get an overview of your account on a single page, including actionable alerts and key performance stats. Click 'Account Snapshot' in the Campaign Management tab to try it out."

When I clicked on it that was so much to my surprise I felt I have opened the upgraded Yahoo Search Marketing Account dashboard. Well honestly this dashboard is still less user-friendly if you have used the upgraded YSM account. But really the effort is worth.

Yahoo took long time to come up with that technique and Google AdWords gave many techniques along with this one to the user/advertiser.

The Google AdWords Account Snapshot is now available under the campaign management tab before the campaign summary, as shown in this screenshot

When I started going through few articles, I came to know that Google have been testing an AdWords Account Snapshot page in beta version since November 2006 but this has now been made available for most of the advertisers.

This "Account Snapshot" shows a snapshot of: Alerts, Status, Announcements, Help & Tips, Campaign Performance Overview, Cost Chart, Click Chart, Impression Chart and CTR Chart.

Please write your experience and views on the same.

karamkshetra, Apr 25, 2007 IP
  2. syedwasi87

syedwasi87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    sounds exciting..new features added?

syedwasi87, Apr 25, 2007 IP
  3. MarketingwInternecie

MarketingwInternecie Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks like very nicely.

MarketingwInternecie, Apr 25, 2007 IP
  4. SFOD_D223

SFOD_D223 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah looks like G is finally listening and giving its interface a rehashing. They also have a new thing called website optimizer. Haven't played with that one yet.

SFOD_D223, Apr 25, 2007 IP
  5. Mantisby

Mantisby Guest

Best Answers:
    Wow, looks nice! Hope it will appear in my account as well soon :)

Mantisby, Apr 25, 2007 IP
  6. kennyk3

kennyk3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That looks awesome. Can't wait to try it out!

kennyk3, Apr 25, 2007 IP
  7. karamkshetra

karamkshetra Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes actually it's so interesting to see the cost, conversions, clicks and impressions in graph...

Well now I think even if I show and explain this directly to the client with this account snapshot, the client won't ask for different graphs to understand the trend through month or for an year... as you can select the date range too..

:)

karamkshetra, Apr 26, 2007 IP