1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone know anything about abledating?

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by klonopin, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I am having trouble in deciding which script I am going to go with. :confused:

I am starting a Dating & community website, and I really want to make an impact on my users.
    I narrowed it down to

dzoic handshakes
    http://www.dzoic.com/

abledating.
    http://www.abledating.net/

I might reconsider looking at E-marvel, but they don't offer a forum.
    http://www.e-marvel.com/products/online_dating_software/

I just recently found about about able dating, It seems too good to be true. They offer Video chat, and VoIP phone, along with 3dchat, flash chat, a forum and blogs.

I contacted the company and they are in Russia, and the staff seems kinda slow or unprofessional, Maybe it's because they don't know English well.

I am leaning towards Dzoic Handshakes because I have been in contact with them and they seem honest and answered my questions well. Also I have heard good things about Handshakes. But It doesn't have that dating edge I need and doesn't have video/audio chat.

I am tempted to go with Abledating though, because of the video chat and VoIP offer they have. Having those features on my site can be good for business since it is very appealing to site visitors.
    I don't know if I can trust them.

I also don't know about E-marvel because content is a big factor in site traffic and keeping users active in the site. They don't seem to have forums, blogs, etc.

I mainly want my site to have content, such as blogs, Forums, articles and features like chat, IM. Video/Audio chat would be great, but I noticed that a lot of sites do not have it. I wonder if it is for a good reason.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

klonopin, Apr 20, 2007 IP
  2. cooljeba

cooljeba Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I have able dating.. the software is good. But there customer care sucks to the core... Do not take the risk that I took. I have ended up screwing my money.. yes whole $700.
    Before you purchase everything fill look fine, once u pay the money it is like welcome to hell..
    Terrible customer care.. they just wont listen to you, only if they cared to!!
    I would rate them 1/10 .
    If you still want to buy them, go ahead.. later don't say you were not warned!! If you have already bought the software you would be knowing what I am talking about..

..:: peace ::..
    Jeba

cooljeba, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  3. cooljeba

cooljeba Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to cover up the previous reply. The customer care has improved and it is much much better. I am getting my problems solved quickly and promptly.

Thank You

..:: peace ::..
    Jeba

cooljeba, Aug 19, 2007 IP
  4. irina74

irina74 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    don't buy this software.
    I throght 900 € for nothing .
    This software is defect.

irina74, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  5. softwarecop

softwarecop Peon

Best Answers:
    http://www.myspace.com/abledating

Dont even think about buying this software,

The software they are selling is not open source at all with the multiple license.
    People have not received their designs. Some people have been waiting 6 months and have still not received their softwares.
    30 days guarantee is all a lie.
    Also avangate.com that that charge your card do not take responsibility.

Dont take the risk to buy from this company.

Go to http://www.myspace.com/abledating and report this softwarecompany if you have had any problems with them.

softwarecop, Oct 20, 2007 IP
  6. et-host.com

et-host.com Peon

Best Answers:
    by using these paid softwares you are restricted of features provided by them i guess !! i think you should start with some open source free script and hire a programmer !! Just a suggestion i m n00b

et-host.com, Oct 21, 2007 IP
  7. sassysoulz

sassysoulz Peon

Best Answers:
    I just recently bought abledating and i am disgusted. DISGUSTED. the 3d city is shared with other sites...so you have all these other site admins running around telling you your on their site and confused.....i wanted it for a community and it IS attractive, after you dig all the able dating links and references out of the code.

the host they recommended chrashed for a few WEEKS right after i got it set up and i had to start from scratch....rinse and repeat about 3 times before i wrote off what i spent on the vps as a giant loss and the software as well.

I would like something like it but with much less headache....at that price idont want to be sharing features with other unrelated sites!

sassysoulz, Oct 23, 2007 IP
  8. vsingh69

vsingh69 Peon

Best Answers:
    i have a working copy installed on my server
    infotechsystem.sytes.net/abdy

and also dolphin 6
    infotechsystem.sytes.net/dolphinv6
    you may try yourself and . yes but both are corrected by me.

vsingh69, Oct 27, 2007 IP
  9. Verron

Verron Guest

Best Answers:
    Script good. Only has bought and has started to use. All Seems OK

Verron, Nov 3, 2007 IP
  10. Batbilutin

Batbilutin Peon

Best Answers:
    Abk-soft!Thank you for your community software! We have the software up and running and thanks to your great technical department and support we have a fully functional community site. Your after sales support is fast and your staff very helpful! thanks once again and we look forward to continual use of your software in the future.

Batbilutin, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  11. Jacquesattack

Jacquesattack Peon

Best Answers:
    It is 900$
    Do you won't sell your licence? I am interested to buy, maybe just for one domain?
    Abledating is the best, do you won't buy multi domain licence for 900$ or single for 600$? i am interested to buy abledating, maybe we can buy multi domain licence each pay 450$ and get licencce for 5 domain PM if interested.

Jacquesattack, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  12. Hitpoiner

Hitpoiner Banned

Best Answers:
    I am just an ordinary businessman trying my luck running a dating site and know absolutely nothing about computer programming language, not to mention the more specific php or asp or whatever… .I chose ABKSoft’s AbleDating upon not only knowing its rich and efficient features but far more important was upon finding the most welcoming and responsive pre-sale support through Skype chat. Thought then “these are the guys I should be working with and source my software from”, and now it has proven to be the right choice for me.

Their tech-support team are always on-the-go and I have been made assured that for each trouble I present to them someone is working (and thinking) hard to solve it for me. Some solution come out fast. And some take longer: this is normal for those who expect and value quality results.

After having my ABKSoft’s scripts installed and running, I did several “window shopping” to some other so called community/dating scripts providers, and I count ABKSoft’s AbleDating to be the most efficient one with regards to cost, functionality, and richness. It might not be the “best” in the industry since “best” is a relative term to judge.

ABKSoft’s scripts are not for those who only value things by the look from the outside. Those kind of people have the lowest appreciation of quality!

Hitpoiner, Nov 29, 2007 IP
  13. iamsgf

iamsgf Active Member

Best Answers:
    makes me laugh that obviously ABKSoft saw this forum and created a couple of account on DP to say thier software was great...... hahahahhahah how lame!!! n00bs

Steer Clear ok Abledating! but if you do want to buy it, instead of throwing your money away then just send it to my paypal account :)

iamsgf, Nov 30, 2007 IP
  14. tane

tane Peon

Best Answers:
    Makes me mad, not laugh Abledating ripped us off $1000 and now Dmitry refuses to Refund so had to do chargeback.
    Seems Dmitry Rudakov (Abledating) goes to forums like this and opens new accounts and either praises Abledating or rubbishes the opposition.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ABLEDATING/ ABK-SOFT

You will lose your money

tane, Nov 30, 2007 IP
  15. Goiler

Goiler Banned

Best Answers:
    Hello!
    Yes support can be sometimes not very fast, but if you look at the demo and read the letters from your thankful customers after one month of work, it will be ok for you.I use this software for 5 domains already.
    And why are those loosers think that anybody will believe their black PR campaign?!

Goiler, Dec 1, 2007 IP
  16. Koller

Koller Banned

Best Answers:
    Just look how many professional designs they have made before you speak about something like scam: abledating-designs(dot)com. I can not imagine this is their own sites:D

Koller, Dec 3, 2007 IP
  17. Jacquesattack

Jacquesattack Peon

Best Answers:
    I' agree
    Who is Dmitry Rudakov?????????

Jacquesattack, Dec 3, 2007 IP
  18. CorePain

CorePain Guest

Best Answers:
    this is rafael from NY. i've upgraded to Ablespace 1.0 a month ago for only 300 bucks! i've setup a DJ community where DJs around the world can get jobs, be informed of events, share tips, videos and audios. got almost 100 djs and almost 400 visitors per day. no problems., bugs, whatsoever. needed a little tuning for my dedicated server, the abk-soft staff dealt with it in 24 hrs.

CorePain, Dec 15, 2007 IP
  19. CarperXon

CarperXon Peon

Best Answers:
    Abledating is not free but pretty advanced CMS that has many modules and ton’s of good layouts.

CarperXon, Dec 25, 2007 IP
  20. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    Abledating are Russian Scammers run by Dmitry Rudakov, Zelenaya 4-42, Vladimir, Russia and do not do business with either Abledating, ABK-Soft or any associated businesses such as Vista Pages for webhosting or Avangate for CC processing.

Abledating does not work and you will not get a refund. Any good reviews on this site or other forums are written by Abledating themselves. Always with very few posts, bad English (even though Dmitry has tried to improve this) and always straight to the point saying how wonderful Abledating is.

Go to www.myspace.com/abledating to read more or visit www.webhosting talk.com or sofotex.com along with many others and you will see the same pattern emerging.

The real reviews are scathing of Abledating and the good ones are always posted by newbies, bad grammar and so obvious that they are fake.

Again ABLEDATING IS A SCAM

Socialnetworker, Dec 27, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.