1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My [TvCokeCan] Goodbye.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by justaquickick, Apr 3, 2007.

Ok well today I was banned, not for any reason some people that are going around ranting about, but due to my sister signing up for her own Digitalpoint account on my IP, sucks that I understand I can't be unbanned as there is no way I can prove it was not me that signed up. 3 Months my ban lasts, however I won't be able to return after them 3 months due to DP was my way of paying the rent ect, so I have to get a job, *crys*.

I have been here for a year now, and it was one of the best years of my internet life, lots of troubles happened and I am sure many people are pissed of with me, (however in my blog it explains even though I am leaving, refunds and current projects will still be done). I was kicked out of one house due to the neighbours did not like youths living next to them, this created a problem with projects, I then had to move house, which created more problems, at one time someone I know was ill, which created more problems, anyhow needless to say this year has had plenty of problems!

However! It has also been one of the best years in my life. Ive met some cool people here at Digitalpoint, people such as Sanlands, and many many other people that I forgot your names, and cant check as I am banned. I would love to thank all my old clients, you have been great, and most of my customers I have brought some amazing things, and sold some things to amazing buyers, sites I have sold include brainse.com, cometquery.com, purera2.com, and many many more! I have been in some great debates and I have got alot of Rep (98% green I should think). My most read topic was my Rep FAQ, my least read was my intro (the last topic before I got banned).

Digitalpoint is one hell of a amazing forum, and while some people have been jerks, most are skilled, and freindly people, and that is what makes DP one of the last good communitys left.

- Peace and my heart forever;
    TvCokeCan

(I will not post anything else under this username, I will try to read it if I can and if it is ok with shawn I am willing to take PM questions under this account, however it kind of makes me look guilty ;) )

justaquickick, Apr 3, 2007 IP
  2. sanlands

sanlands Active Member

Best Answers:
    Later dude, not sure why you were banned. Did a awesome job and contributed a lot.

Hope you'll have time to still be here after the ban ends. =/

sanlands, Apr 3, 2007 IP
  3. FanAddict

FanAddict Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think I saw something in the Feedback forum about ya? Reported as a scammer, if you aren't... then clear up your name.... you'll get back on.

FanAddict, Apr 3, 2007 IP
  4. prettyboycm

prettyboycm Member

Best Answers:
    If you had answered my numerous emails with updates to the site you promised me or had just returned my hard earned money instead of stealing it, then you would still be on here and making money to pay your rent. I gave you more than enough time respond to me and you never did.

prettyboycm, Apr 3, 2007 IP
  5. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Oh dear, I'd like to say I'm sorry to see you go (but unfortunately....)

CountryBoy, Apr 3, 2007 IP
  6. ReadyToGo

ReadyToGo Peon

Best Answers:
    So it looks like the reason for banning is not for dual accounts; it seems that you need to clear some things up with certain buyers.

ReadyToGo, Apr 3, 2007 IP