1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

2 LLLL.com for sale (one is PR2)

Discussion in 'Domains' started by njoker555, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    i have 2 domains i dont really have time to develop any more, developed one to a PR2, expecting a PR3 next update but my free time to manage has been going down.

http://www.dujt.com -- was supposed to be my new webmaster forum but never had time to work on it -- domain listed in namecheap. expires 2/21/2008 -- free push and free whoisguard.

http://www.YBCW.com was branded to Your Big Cloud of Words -- PR2 and made some good sales on it. also on namecheap expires on 2/22/2008. If you want the word cloud database as well i can sell it for some extra money. Most of the links here were given out for free in a few contests i ran a while back but made about $20 from sellings links here with the extras.

prices:

http://www.dujt.com -- few traffic -- few backlinks -- a few hundred unique visitors in march. also listed in all search engines.
    bid start: $9
    increment: $1
    BIN: $20

http://www.ybcw.com -- great traffic -- about 2300 uniques in the month of march already with a lot of backlinks. (proof available for valid bidder) and listed in all search engines.
    bid start: $15
    increment: $1
    BIN: $30

both are very brandable and 4 letter domains.

i have the right to reject any offers made, please note of that, if i cant get any sales here i will just probably develop the domains and sell links like i usually do.

this is NOT the only forum i am running this offer.

BIN prices are negotiable, will take good offers.

if you want the wordcloud file and database, i can give it to you for an extra $5 only if you buy ybcw.

thanks!

happy bidding.

njoker555, Mar 25, 2007 IP
  2. raceway

raceway Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $10 bid on dujt.com

raceway, Mar 25, 2007 IP
  3. njoker555

njoker555 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    highest bid is raceway with $10 on dujt.com

thanks for the bid, you will be PMed 24 hrs after the time you have posted if no one has outbid you

thanks!

about 6 hrs left until dujt.com is won by raceway

ybcw.com offers are still open -- excellent traffic to see the stats from awstats about visitors and hits -- just make a valid bid and PM me

thanks!

sorry for this inconvinience, but instead of the auction for dujt ending in 2 more hours, it will run for another 24 hrs as i will not be online from now until tomorrow night, i will not be able to close the deal tonight without causing problems for myself

again sorry but it will end 24 hrs after this post.

thanks!

2 hrs left until dujt.com is gone

auction for YBCW if not sold will end on April 1st 10 PM EST by default.

thanks!

raceway is the winner of DUJT.com for $10 -- PM sent will reopen if no response is made within 24 hrs.

YBCW still for sale.

BID: Start Decreased to $13 -- BIN stays same

thanks! -- this will end april 1st with or without any bids. thanks!

njoker555, Mar 25, 2007 IP
  4. raceway

raceway Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If no response is made by me? This was supposed to end yesterday. I have been waiting for "your response" for over 48hrs now. Bid withdrawn,

raceway, Mar 27, 2007 IP
  5. t2000q

t2000q Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 13
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    http://www.ybcw.com does not work for me, not sure if you are having technical difficulties or not. However I will bid $13 if you can take paypal.

t2000q, Mar 27, 2007 IP
  6. njoker555

njoker555 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    thanks -- yes i ONLY take paypal -- and the site is currently down, sorry about that

highest bid is t2000q for YBCW.com for $13

if you want to see traffic stats, i'll send u a screenshot of the awstats when site is back up and i am able to access my cpanel.

thanks!

traffic stats sent to t2000q

bidding for YBCW.com will end in 10 hours instead of 12, i've learned that end your auctions early instead of increasing time to same yourself trouble lol :)

the site is up now by the way. hosting problems resolved.

if you want to see the great traffic stats for YBCW.com -- just make a valid Bid.

according to iwebtool.com link popularity tool -- YBCW has the following backlinks from search engines:

Google 0 (but 10 indexed)
    MSN 235
    Yahoo 1,524
    Total Backlinks 1,759

but these are the indexing stats:

YBCW.com has been successfully transfered to user t2000q -- enjoy the domain -- payment received and itrader left :) enjoy it.

DUJT.com Is still for sale.

Bid start is still $9 for this -- Very Brandable domain DUJT -- four characters registered on namecheap. Dont miss this opportunity.

$12 bid on DUJT.com on V7N.com Forums

http://www.v7n.com/forums/domain-name-sales/51789-2-llll-com-sale.html#post577600

auction ends in 24 hrs after his post has been made

thanks!

BOTH DOMAINS ARE SOLD, AUCTION IS CLOSED, NO MORE BIDS PLEASE, ESPECIALLY VIA PM, THANKS!

enjoy the domains winners :)

njoker555, Mar 28, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.