1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mark Cuban, a new hero for the truth movement.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by AGS, Mar 24, 2007.

This is fantastic news. Mark Cuban is a true American hero, he is set to finance a cinema release of Loose Change narrated by Charlie Sheen! :)

This is fantastic for the 9/11 truth movement because it will mean that more people will get to see it.

It has got government propagandists like Bill O'Reilly completely rattled too. I might have called Billy boy a few names in the past but I am thanking Bill at this moment in time from the bottom of my heart for helping to publicise this to his 1.75 million or so (mainly elderly) viewers of his silly show, The O'Reilly Factor.
    A lot of Bills elderly viewers will not have access to the internet and therefore would not be too familiar with the fact that there is an ever growing number of people in America and indeed around the world questioning many aspects of that fateful day and Bill featuring this is absolutely fantastic news.

Hannity and Colmes have also been talking about it and that is also an added bonus, it is patently obvious that FOX News are worried about this, or they wouldn't even care to give it a mention.

I hope that the movie goes viral worldwide. Unlike the movie United 93 that was just filling the coffers of Universal Pictures and backing up the questionable official story this movie will be the best hope ever of getting the sheeple to think. The fact that people like the gorgeous Bill O'Reilly are starting to worry about it is proof in itself that the neocons are starting to panic.

Paul Watson, a fellow truth seeker has been making some fantastic posts over at www.prisonplanet.com and unlike Bill O'Reilly or Hannity and Colmes it is all backed up with links. ;)
    O'Reilly just rants like the idiot that he is.

Here are some links, text links backed up with videos. Take a read and a listen, we'll get the truth out eventually.

God bless the truth movement.

Clips:
    Hannity & Colmes Covers Sheen & 9/11 Truth
    9 minute audio clip of Bill O'Reilly trying his best to defend the neocons
    O'Reilly seriously worrying that people are trying to expose the truth

Paul Watsons excellent articles:
    Mark Cuban Exposes O'Reilly Hypocrisy On Radio Broadcast
    O'Reilly Says Loose Change Will Destroy Sheen
    Debunking NY Post's Tabloid Hit Piece On Sheen/O'Donnell

AGS, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  2. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You mean the trooth right?

Is Cuban as unable as you to logically and factually defend the truther arguments? From the quotes I've seen he is simply trying to cash in on your beliefs - he said he's agnostic. He must know a good set of suckers when he sees em ;)

Funny that they'd select Sheen to narrate it. As someone said this week, Sheen is the one hollywood star whose presence would actually damage the movie's credibility.

lorien1973, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  3. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I watch O'Reilly most nights of the week, not because I like the guy of course, I think he's an idiot.
    The reason I watch O'Reilly and other fools like Hannity & Colmes is because I can see just how controlled that they are.

I have seen the fear in O'Reillys eyes and heard the fear. He is worried because he knows just how much difference that this guy Cuban putting serious money into getting this movie out to the people is going to make.

This is the best thing that can happen for the truth movement, it's only a matter of time and the army is growing bigger every single day. And just like people like you, GTech and his son d16man constantly push to defend the original story there are a growing number of people like me to keep pushing for the truth about 9/11.

AGS, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  4. Briant

Briant Peon

Best Answers:
    Briant, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  5. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    AGS, keep creating threads and leave when you get critisism. By that behaviour, you will promote the truth(not your belief).

speaking about loose change, I have a movie I reccommend for you, AGS..
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7216643725166640147&q=speak+deniers

It's about the creators of loose change. See it and think about it. It's not just some internet trolling, they are trolling in the public and they are really mean. Is it not wise to question claims that comes from their mouth?

latehorn, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  6. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Don't worry lorien I'm not going anywhere babe. Truthers like me will always be around. I'll get a nice reply to that for you soon.

Unlike people like you that don't watch any links that I post I actually take the time to watch links that you post.

Oh P.S Can you believe that idiot O'Reilly admitted that he has not even seen loose change yet he's in a position to give an opinion on it. :confused:

The fool.

AGS, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  7. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    When do you push for the truth? We present the truth all the time, and that point you cut and run from the threads. It's like a running joke in the forum. Do you realize this, right?

I'm sure you'll watch the movie though. And pay for it. You'll bend over and take your medicine like a good boy. ;)

8. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL! You present the truth???

You present what you are told to believe. Why do you think people like O'Reilly are worried? I will explain:

People like O'Reilly and others like Limbaugh (whos Radio show goes out via Clear Channel Communications, not adverse to censoring any criticism of your hero W Bush ;)) work for mass media corporations. Take FOX News for example, it is owned by News Corporation (or News Corp as it is affectionately known) by mass media mogul and major Illuminati player Rupert Murdoch. Because roughly 90% of the worlds mainstream media is owned by just 5 major corporations it is very very easy for them to keep the members of the public in line.

The major problem for the truth movement has been exposure. Exposure needs money and lots of it, sure Alex Jones, Michael Rivero and others have been trying to push and even though they do get out to a lot of people it is nowhere near enough. It is not even close to the exposure that FOX News gets. What was needed was a major backer and thanks to Mark Cuban we might have cracked it! :)

Getting the truth out to the controlled sheeple is now a very real possibility and that is one of the reasons that O'Reilly is absolutely frightened to death by this. He knows it, and we know it.

O'Reilly knows that if you control the media then you control the people, he certainly wouldn't have even given this a mention but he knows that the lid is about to come off of the major fraud that is the official story of 9/11 so he's reverting to the age old line of simply calling people kooks just because they are questioning the official fairytale.

AGS, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  9. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    Summing up your post as *babble*babble*babble*

All you have to do is answer previous questions posed to you, and I'll agree with your claims. Do we have a deal? None are difficult as I remember, yet you've failed to answer any of them. Want to do so now, you have the power of Cuban on your side now. ;)

10. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    I suppose that you mean me, since it looked like you replied to my post.

Well, I actually look at your links most of the times and read them. However it gets tiresome when you don't want to move one single inch, despite that you gets disproved all the time. I'm still waiting to hear what you have learned from my side. Is there a single detail that you have backed out in your theories because of debunking? Or do you still believe that the building Khalid was trying to target a building in 2003 that wasn't finnished until 2006?

So Bill haven't seen Loose Change.. but he's right whenever he leaves a bad word about it, because the movie is not some normal documentary, it's an extreme revisionistic propaganda video which includes so much lies that perhaps even Spiderman would look more realistic.

11. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry mate my bad. :(

Yours and loriens posts in the P&R forum are usually exactly the same. Sorry about that matey. :(

AGS, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  12. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    I told you we were related, latehorn - you magnificent swedish bastard! LOL

13. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    All us "Neo-cons" are worried too:rolleyes:

Toopac, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  14. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    Now you're kidding right?

Speaking about exposure, Loose Change have been sent on national television in lots of western european countries. Truthers have had a lot of air in national television within US. Jim Fetcher and Alex Jones to mention a few.

I think they get much more attention than they deserve, considering that these theories are false. I think it they have got much more attention the latest 5 years than holocaust revisionists. Isn't that fair for you?

Also, Illuminati doesn't exist anymore, they were destroyed for about 200 years ago in Bavaria(around the German city Munich) were they operated. They only existed in 15 years. People used to make jokes about how clumsy they were.

The stuff about news companies(like FOX) are being owned by that or that is about capitalism.

15. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    When one has to use "truth" in their title, they are typically liars.

Truthers = Liars

Have to agree with Latehorn. Every thread gets owned by the real truth and AGS does more harm to the "movement" of falsehoods then he does help. I take particular comfort and joy in that :D

GTech, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  16. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    Shsss.. AGS may think we might share the sacred illuminati bloodlines :)

17. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I feel so honored that I got mentioned...haven't you realized that anybody will make a film about anything if there is money to be made? Examples: Fahrenheit 9/11, An Inconvenient Truth (how many major hurricanes last year, oh thats right, none...), and the recent Jesus Tomb story on Discovery....

now, when you get the chance, so watch Flight 93 and lets comment on it...If I had people like you that follow anything I said, I too would make a movie and make millions off of you...

d16man, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  18. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    I keep thinking of building a web site to make money off of these sickos, but every time I try to work on it my stomach starts churning.

It would be so easy to do, these idiots will believe anything.

Will.Spencer, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  19. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Nice video, it showed this type of people for the ASS that they are. :D

gworld, Mar 25, 2007 IP
  20. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    I thought your idea of a true American hero was Osama Bin Laden waving a burning USA flag.

Toopac, Mar 25, 2007 IP