1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

YPN tracking went bad?

Discussion in 'Publisher Network' started by spacecadet, Mar 13, 2007.

seems like it stoped tracking my channels/domains correctly if you see the TOTALS for the day its ok, but when u separate them, there like pennies insides and it suppose to be a way higher number, anyone else has this problem? with wrong channel/domain tracking? but totals are still ok?

spacecadet, Mar 13, 2007 IP
  2. aaron_nimocks

aaron_nimocks Im kind of a big deal Staff

Best Answers:
    Im still showing the same as you. Its been about a month now since my tracking has been wrong.

aaron_nimocks, Mar 17, 2007 IP
  3. greenflag

greenflag Active Member

Best Answers:
    same for url reporting - started for me on 2/12/07 - and here is most recent response from yahoo:

-----------------
    Thank you for participating in the Yahoo! Publisher Network Beta program. We apologize for any inconvenience the problem with your URL performance report may have caused you. We are currently working on a resolution. As soon as we learn of a status or a resolution we will be sure to contact you with an update. We are unable to provide you with performance data on individual URL's until this issue is corrected. Once corrected, we will only be able to provide you with this data going forward via the portal.
    -----------------

Sounds like to me we wont ever get the missing stats...

greenflag, Mar 18, 2007 IP
  4. xboxundone

xboxundone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have also had this issue.... and brought it up to them and at first they said ti was my fault..... but now they finnally came back after several emails its an issue on their end.

xboxundone, Mar 19, 2007 IP
  5. aaron_nimocks

aaron_nimocks Im kind of a big deal Staff

Best Answers:
    Mine finally came back today also. Horrible part about it is there is a month and 1/2 gap with no tracking and I am assuming that data is lost for good. :(

aaron_nimocks, Mar 20, 2007 IP