1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for Sponsors For Walk for Autism Awareness in exchange for PR5 Link

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by FTEGal, Mar 10, 2007.

Hello, everyone.

I am hoping that some of you out there may be interested in helping me out. I am going to be walking for Autism Awareness on April 22nd, and I would like some help raising some money. In exchange for a donation, I will offer a link on one of my PR5 sites.

For every dollar that you donate, you buy yourself 1 month on an inside PR5 page. So if you donate $5, then you will get 5 months on the site.

If you want links to different sites, that is fine but the total number of months will be whatever you donate. So if you donate $15 and want to promote 3 sites, then each of the 3 sites will get a 5 month link.

If you have any special offers, just let me know. We can work something out.

I won't be getting a dime of this. It all goes directly to the cause, so this is not a scam. Please help. I would greatly appreciate your support.

Please ignore the blurb about the $10 gift certificate on the page. I originally set this up for customers of my bridal shop to visit.

Please mention in the mesage box that you are from DP, so that I know what offer you get, the links not the gift certificate.

http://www.firstgiving.com/ftecares

FTEGal, Mar 10, 2007 IP
  2. FTEGal

FTEGal Peon

Best Answers:
    Also wanted to add: Links must be to family friendly sites. No gambling, adult or pharmasutical sites. Thanks guys.

FTEGal, Mar 11, 2007 IP
  3. kevinn

kevinn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi FTEGAL,

I would be interested. Is it the site in your sig? Would the link be on the homepage?

kevinn, Mar 11, 2007 IP
  4. FTEGal

FTEGal Peon

Best Answers:
    All links would be on an inside PR5 page unless you wanted to make a special offer for the home page. Sorry but I can't sell the home page links for $1 per month.

The links would be from the wedding site in my signiture or my children's specialty clothing site here:

http://teapartiesandtadpoles.com

FTEGal, Mar 11, 2007 IP
  5. FTEGal

FTEGal Peon

Best Answers:
    I am surprized at the lack of interest here. You get a PR5 for donating your money to a good cause.

FTEGal, Mar 16, 2007 IP