1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pseudo-code for a school project

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Yashabee, Jan 16, 2013.

Hi Everyone, i urgently seeking help with this project im doing at school. I'm new to c programming so ur assistance will be deeply appreciated. My project is to write a pseudo-code for a sales invoice that automatically deducted from the inventory the items that are generated by the invoice. How do i go about doing this?

Yashabee, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  2. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "Pseudocode" means "in English". Make sure that your teacher knows enough about programming to know that. (Many teachers who majored in things like Phys Ed and Psychology are teaching "programming". One of the red flags here is that you're being taught C before you were taught programming - which is taught in English, not in a programming language.)

If that's what's being asked for, the program - in pseudocode - goes something like:

create invoice
    for each item in invoice
        deduct 1 from quantity for that item from inventory
    next

Code (markup):
    However, something tells me that what you're really being asked to do is block the program out in C. How deeply is the question, and we can't know that, since we weren't there when you were taught what your teacher considers "pseudocode". You're either going to have to refer to your notes (or memory) or ask the teacher for clarification.

Rukbat, Jan 17, 2013 IP