1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

building a website around a clickbank product.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by directorbman, Jan 9, 2013.

Is this the most common way people promote clickbank products?

Does anyone have their own website or landing page they built as an affiliate around a clickbank product..

I would like to see some examples can you post your links?

directorbman, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  2. sahilkhan

sahilkhan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can create website and then write review on your website for your affiliate products. Offer some free bonus for your visitor. Create mailing list. Or you can promote your affiliate product with different forums or with articles marketing.

sahilkhan, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  3. koahost

koahost Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would never build a website around a Clickbank product. You need to look at the bigger numbers, such as a complete niche.

If your website is about mac software for example; The sky is the limit with the amount of products you can promote.

Think bigger, unless you want to run with the pump and dump review websites but they will never ever give you the profits like a true authority website build around a niche.

koahost, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  4. apitador

apitador Member

Best Answers:
    apitador, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  5. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes providing a bonus if the visitor buys from your link is a good technique to give them a reason to buy from your link.

But I wouldn't create a site around one product, would be better to target a niche and offer several related products. Like if it's for dating you can call it the dating guy toolbox and at first you can promote only one product but then when you find more you can add them to your site and email list sequence.

JamesColin, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  6. starrystars

starrystars Peon

Best Answers:
    Some practice it but I have never personally done it. Why limit yourself? The more products you can promote, the better! If the product fizzled out, then your website along with your income will probably die down too. You might want to make more long term plans.

starrystars, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  7. mt33

mt33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can promote products without website . promote them with google adwords, email marketing, banner ads , i hope you get good result through this way .

mt33, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  8. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea people usually create mini niche sites around a product..you don't even need that many pages.

ninjamtlt1, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  9. hforpay

hforpay Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a good idea to accomplish a good list before you consider this. I've had some luck doing joint ventures with other vendors selling similar products on CB.

hforpay, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  10. kdb_bdk

kdb_bdk Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can make review sites to promote your products then drive trafic to them using:
    seo
    PPC
    social medias

kdb_bdk, Jan 26, 2013 IP