1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Autoblog Business For Sale! Make money from listing autoblog !

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Nicus77, Jan 4, 2013.

4.jpg

MY VERY SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE RIGHT HERE!
    **PLEASE NOTE**
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    THIS IS NOT MLM OR PYRAMID SELLING OR MATRIX SELLING OR ANYTHING SIMILAR TO THOSE ILLEGAL SCHEMES. IT IS ALSO NOT A "GET RICH SCHEME" AS YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PUT EFFORT INTO IT TO MAKE IT.

Be Your Own Boss!

I am including everything you need to get started. You can be up and running and making money in about an hour from NOW.

For the skeptics - First this is not a get rich quick scheme but a profitable business. This is exactly the same as you going out and buying a McDonald's franchise. McDonald's have done all the hard work, you just have to open up your store and sell the burgers - Job Done
    If you wanted to make money quickly from selling burgers would you go down to the supermarket, buy some burgers, buns, potatoes and start your own burger place? No!! You would buy a McDonald's franchise and cash in instantly!

THIS IS EXACTLY THE SAME EXCEPT ITS NOT A BURGER JOINT!!!

I HAVE SPENT THE PAST 14 MONTHS WORKING MY BUTT OFF BUILDING THIS BUSINESS AND I HAVE EARNED SLIGHTLY OVER $50,000 FOR MY HARD WORK.

NOW FOR ONLY $999
    I AM OFFERING ALL THIS HARD WORK AND EXPERIENCE IN ONE EASY TO USE PACKAGED BUSINESS. FORGET THE ECONOMICS DEGREE, ANYONE CAN DO THIS - ITS SIMPLE BECAUSE I'VE MADE IT SIMPLE.

I AM BASICALLY GIVING YOU $50,000 A YEAR ON A PLATE - THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT NOW...
    DON'T MISS OUT!
    Be our next customer to join the thousands of others making money from our online business!
    This business is so good and so successful that I am including a Guarantee:
    If after 40 days you aren't happy,
    I will give you a full refund!

NO ONE ELSE WILL OFFER THIS KIND OF GUARANTEE!
    MY BUSINESS WORKS AND I AM HAPPY TO BACK UP THAT CLAIM WITH THE ABOVE GUARANTEE

WHY BUY THIS BUSINESS?
    Because this business works!

HOW DOES THE BUSINESS WORK?
    Clearly I can't tell you too much about it here for obvious reasons, but the business works because it isEXTREMELY SIMPLE

THE BEST IDEAS ARE THE SIMPLEST ONES

I remember seeing on TV this guy who was about 35 years old, he lived in the Caribbean (or some other exotic place, i don't remember exactly) and he was a billionaire. I was thinking what the hell has he sold to make so much...it turns out he sold curtain rings. You know, curtains that you hang over your window, he sold the rings that hold them up. Such a simple product, simple idea and now he is one of the richest men in the world. Ever since seeing that i have been looking for a simple way in order to make me wealthy.

THIS BUSINESS IS THAT IDEA!
    AND NOW I AM OFFERING IT TO YOU!

Nicus77, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  2. mrstealth

mrstealth Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 7
    Where are these sales & traffic coming from ? Also, do you have any income or traffic proof ? When I look at the site I see a bunch of domains listed, are those included in the sale ? Did you develop these templates or are they PLR ?

Thanks

mrstealth, Jan 4, 2013 IP