1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I will help your Facebook business page for $1 a day

Discussion in 'Services' started by Vera, Dec 23, 2012.

An engaged Facebook follower is the most powerful client you can have

Your Facebook page needs more than fresh content daily. It needs content that does not oversell, that is sharable, that makes fans feel connected to you. If you would like to have a professional writer, copywriter and social media strategist work on your facebook page for one month, hire me.

This is a promotional offer and the contract may be expanded for an additional fee. Or you can just hire me for this trial and learn from me. Watch how the engagement grows, how your posts reach more people and learn how to do it yourself in the future.

What I will Do For Your Business Page

- I will write you one month worth of posts for $30. Just let me know what your business/page is about and I will reach your target audience.
    - I will write you, in a excel sheet, around 40 posts that you can than use on your Facebook.
    - If you want, I can even do the post scheduling for you via the Facebook scheduling feature for an additional $5.

I will write engaging posts that will build your audience by leveraging the reach and shareability of your posts.

I am a professional social media analysts and strategist.

What do I need from the Buyer to get started?

I need you to send me the URL of your page, of your main site or blog if you have them, your product or whatever you feel is necessary for me to get to know your business ideals and goals in social media.

I will than audit your previous posts and write up your one month post planning.

Looking forward to doing business with you.
    Vera

Vera, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  2. DaveGmac

DaveGmac Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This sounds like it may be quite worthwhile, I have not really worked at using facebook yet for my site. I will think about doing this.

DaveGmac, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  3. killerexp

killerexp Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ja deves ter feito algumas experiencias com fanpages e em m

killerexp, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  4. Vera

Vera Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Dave,

It's actually a very nice deal and a big value for money. I am offering this at this price for a very limited time because not only you get one month's worth of engaging content for your Facebook /Twitter whatever and on top of that you will get an audit of what you're doing wrong or right so you will also have a learning experience.

Vera, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  5. Vera

Vera Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Vera, Dec 23, 2012 IP