1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking to buy.............

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Rivmedia, Nov 30, 2012.

Please read this carefully and please only PM me if you have something that is a match to what im asking for and you have a price in mind, If you dont mention the price you'll take or ask me to make an offer you'll most likely be ignored.

Im looking for blogs in the following niche's :

• Tech
    • Photography
    • Fitness/bodybuilding

Conditions

1. Blogs must have unique content of at least 100 posts
    2. blogs must have traffic of at least 200 unique visitors ( Google analytic verifiable, nothing else will be accepted )
    3. Blogs do not have to have revenue but does help.
    4. .com and .co.uk domains prefered but will consider others IF they have significant visitors worthy of looking at
    5. visitors should be most likely from search engine referal and not direct
    6. visitors should be mainly from US or UK.
    Budget will range from $200 - $5000 but could go more for the right site.

Im also interested in photography or bodybuilding forums which have at least 25 active members online every day. By active i mean regular posters . Paid posts not accepted and all will be checked prior .

Thanks for your time.

Rivmedia, Nov 30, 2012 IP