1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need a jquery and whmcs expert to fix my website

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by noaptus, Nov 29, 2012.

Hi.

I need a jquery and whmcs expert to fix my website.

On my HTML website the jquery is giving me an error. My website has an Slider and it does not work. .js needs to be updated and fix the error.

I have a hosting company that uses whmcs as the main website. I dont use sub-domain for
    whmcs so the index.php for the whmcs is the main home page.

I need somone to combine HTML template into the whmcs system. Whmcs does already have matching template to the HTML template that i am going to use but it does not have the same
    index as the HTML template.

In clientarea.php the nav menu is showing only for the whmcs, this need to be changed to.

Like this. If the user is not logged in the user wil only see the main nav on the website like this

The change has to be like this.

This is the default main nav before the user login.

HOME - FEATURES - STACKS - VPS - RESELLER - SUPPORT - BLOG - LOGIN

And this is after the user login.

HOME - MANAGE SERVERS - BILLING - DNS - SUPPORT - KNOWLEDGEBASE - ANNOUNCEMENTS - LOGOUT

When the user clicks on the HOME button and goes to the index page the main menu vill bee like this.

HOME - FEATURES - STACKS - VPS - RESELLER - SUPPORT - BLOG - CLIENTAREA - LOGOUT

And when the client logs out the menu will be like this.

HOME - FEATURES - STACKS - VPS - RESELLER - SUPPORT - BLOG - LOGIN

I need this As Soon As Possible within 12 hours after i accept the offer.

Budged is $ 100.00

Pament via paypal.com

I will provide ftp details for you so you can work on this life so i can see the process.

Regards

Noaptus.

noaptus, Nov 29, 2012 IP