1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WTS Tweet and social bookmarking sales site , server clear out.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Rivmedia, Nov 12, 2012.

This is another one which i purchased last year for $200 but never did anything with it, Since having the site it has made $400 in revenue, From two different customers one of which is a repeat customer and keeps coming back.

Unfortunately the supplier no longer sells facebook likes and therefore the service has been withdrawn from the site , however Twitter and social bookmarking remain and the supplier offers alot more services which can be added.

No looking to make any money from the site , just looking to get back what i paid for it originally..

http://www.socialmediasupplies.com

Unique design , previously purchased on flippa . Assume no revenue or traffic as i havent got time to dig though months of paypal transactions to find them . I can provide the lastest 2 if really needed but only to interested people who PM me.

Rivmedia, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  2. mytechiestuff

mytechiestuff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    89.5% - 17
    So nothing to do with Tweets right?

mytechiestuff, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  3. Rivmedia

Rivmedia Notable Member