1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dont Join CPM fun ads..

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by dreamee, Oct 8, 2012.

Hi guys dont join/use cpm fun they are providing adf.ly links to ur blog or website and earning money from us.. i got this when i put their ads..
    dont use it...

dreamee, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  2. weisheng

weisheng Member

Best Answers:
    yes I see the problem!

weisheng, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  3. andyad

andyad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've been warning for everyone.
    cpmfun are exploiting your ad.

andyad, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  4. mars1069

mars1069 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually this happened to me 3 times, without my approval they activated popunder ads. First 2 times I contacted them to remove it via skype, 3rd time was sent a request to them. If CPMFun can look into this problem seriously, then it will be a good ad network. I removed their ad codes earlier but now use back their ads, only thing I need to do is to check my blogs whether there is popunder ad, they pay well but I'm waiting for my first payment at the end of month.

mars1069, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  5. bigbrother1

bigbrother1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is a shit network like i said anytime, if u ask them to remove popups, redirects, and other shit from your account don't be kid to think that they will remove them, i guess that they will ask you to say from where are you from, and instantly with 2 clicks will block the annoying ads just for your country.

bigbrother1, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  6. hd61tv

hd61tv Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I saw this last week too , I thougt that it was from Adf.ly , i have contacted with Adf.ly but he didn't answer my question
    Is this ads from CPMFUN ? , I hate this I thought its a bug from my site.

hd61tv, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  7. Jeeshan

Jeeshan Member

Best Answers:
    This issue has been fixed. I sent them a request and within 1 day, issue was fixed.

Jeeshan, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  8. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    well good for you. or else you will lost 50% of your traffic

charice.preston, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  9. keynes

keynes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What happened to CPM Fun thread again?

Why do they remove threads instead of closing it and explaining why it's closed in the last post?

This is so amateur behaviour for a big board like this!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
    keynes, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  10. JasonAxxAds

JasonAxxAds Peon

Best Answers:
    Because the guy who ran it was harasing people

JasonAxxAds, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  11. surajramnani

surajramnani Member

Best Answers:
    Good riddance!I Hope they dont hijack this thread as well!Always letting the other networks down without posting proof and apparently we were not allowed to speak anything apart from anything good about CPMFUN.Lets see if they create one more to end up getting that deleted as well!

surajramnani, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  12. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    They are very sensitive for cpmfun. Its look like this board are related to cpmfun. Maybe one of the admin here are actually the owner of cpmfun. If I get banned saying this then thats it.

charice.preston, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  13. ngeinc

ngeinc Member

Best Answers:
    Im pretty sure the admin has nothing to do with cpmfun, you gotta understand the admin doesn't only look at this forum section he has his moderators do it. Its the moderators that delete the threads or remove a post or give you a ban. Not the administrator. I mean he could do it, its just that he already has his digitalpoint ads going on why would he bother helping a adnetwork that gives him no benefit whatsoever.

ngeinc, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  14. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    Did you take out the viruses on your ads? The last time I use popcpm ads my sites got infected. geez

charice.preston, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  15. ngeinc

ngeinc Member

Best Answers:
    @charice.preston

I believe i responded to your question on several threads already lol. The answer is the same, We have changed since the last time you used us. We don't serve ads that contain malware or viruses. We only serve premium brand ads and our premium ads come from doubleclick.

ngeinc, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  16. mars1069

mars1069 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I come here today to read CPM Fun's related news but the thread was deleted again...I don't see the reason why admin needs to delete the thread...

mars1069, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  17. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If it has anything to do with digitalpoint then they won't delete such thread, thread should get deleted long back, but it did not, why it should get deleted

1. It was opened as official therad of CPMfun, by a non offical person, how it could be a official thread, if its opened by a non official person.
    2. It was promoting spam, with all falls payment proofs, by 2-3 same person, who claim they are not working for CPM fun.
    3. Only 2-3 same person always favor CPM fun, weather its wrong or right, they blindly support that network and give falls information to others.

I should say its just deleted CPMfun thread, but to clean forums clean, and helpful such network should completely ban.

That thread has all falls information provided by same 2-3 members, I am so surprised why still those members who are abusing such good forum, are not getting ban

I am sure a lot of others will agree with me

aassociatehit, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  18. bigbrother1

bigbrother1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @associatehit
    Completely agree with you, and Aaron was banned yesterday.

bigbrother1, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  19. DeadPhish

DeadPhish Member

Best Answers:
    There were alot of people, including myself who posted payment proofs month after month.

DeadPhish, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  20. keynes

keynes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are right about 1st reason, but it was easy to remove "official" word from title, no?

And how can you be so sure that they are all fake proofs? There were more than 5 users who came with proofs, even some of them are old members. Still it can be fake but if we behave like this no company could get chances to be introduced here. When I have started with networks like Harrenmedia or Adstract, I couldn't find any proofs here in related threads, but I get my payments regularly. And I'll see if this company is legit or not in 1 month.

Even if it's a cheating company, again I think removing thread is a wrong action. Every day hundreds of visitors make searches for companies here. And these threads are so important when it comes to evaluate sponsors. Both positively and negatively. I think it's closed because lack of discussion culture of the forumers.

keynes, Oct 10, 2012 IP