1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Rolls Out Yet Another Update 9/28/2012

Discussion in 'Google' started by blillard, Sep 28, 2012.

Ok if you've been keeping a close on Google then I am sure you're aware of the recent update that they just rolled out within the last few hours. First it was Panda affecting sites with low quality thin content. Then there was Penguin targeting webmasters who use spammy tactics with their link building. Now they just released the NEW updates, only this time they're going after sites with EMD that offer no quality.

Now the real question is at the moment, will ALL sites be affected by this? Or just the websites that ride on the EMD tactic for the ranking power? I'm sure not every site will be knocked out the serps based on this alone, because to me it just wouldn't make sense for Google to this. A sites that has an exact domain BUT offers great content and has the relevant quality backlinks pointing there way should have nothing to worry about. However those site which are MAINLY Adsense driven that offer little to no content and a ton of irrelevant links pointing their way may have something to worry about.

Some webmasters have already noticed a few of their sites knocked out of the serps ALREADY after the updates rolled out. This is just a friendly heads up to everyone who depends on Google for their traffic and have these type of websites in their business model.

You can read more about this here for more details on the update.

blillard, Sep 28, 2012 IP
    wwe_fan9417 likes this.
  2. abbykhurana

abbykhurana Member

Best Answers:
    Is this because of EMD??

abbykhurana, Sep 28, 2012 IP
  3. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    So they mean that they waited until 2012 to stop being fooled by EMDs? Well done Google :)

JamesColin, Sep 28, 2012 IP
  4. CharlesMark

CharlesMark Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok if you've been keeping a close on Google then I am sure you're aware of the recent update that they just rolled out within the last few hours. Whether you have updated?

CharlesMark, Sep 29, 2012 IP
  5. blillard

blillard Active Member

Best Answers:
    It appears they finally took the head out of their arsh finally and decided to do something about that. Some of my buddies who completely dominated some niches are freaking out right now. Sites once were worth a ton are no better than toilet paper at the moment. I can't wait to see what happens to Flippa marketplace in the next coming weeks. I feel bad for the unsuspecting newbies there.

blillard, Sep 29, 2012 IP
  6. BacklinkExpert

BacklinkExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Argh... google keep changing so hard to keep up with updates.

BacklinkExpert, Sep 29, 2012 IP
  7. blillard

blillard Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did you not read my post above?

blillard, Sep 29, 2012 IP
  8. kenstone9

kenstone9 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for Sharing....

kenstone9, Sep 29, 2012 IP
  9. Parasite

Parasite Active Member

Best Answers:
    I hope it isn't as bad as the last one, I know someone who lost 5k/month in profits due to that...

Parasite, Sep 30, 2012 IP
  10. ramcharantej

ramcharantej Member

Best Answers:
    what's you domain name? is your domain copied one. For instance www . example. com is highly reputated site and yours is www . ​example. net ? EMD means Exact Match Domains, who ever have exact matched domains and competing for the same KWs in the highly reputated sites and if you're providing the cheap quality to the one you're competing then you'd be thrown out of Google..

ramcharantej, Sep 30, 2012 IP