1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hero ? Sir. Adolf hitler

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by MrPJH, Sep 21, 2012.

since i born i read about Hitler as killer of humanities and hater reviews about him
    today i shocked when i come to an image on a social media site.
    380019_532639230095836_1357805803_n.jpg

i wrote him SIR because i copy his name as shown on social media (facebook)

MrPJH, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  2. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    For German PPL is a hero. Like Alexander the Great for Greece. But not for other nations.

Zoti Media Group, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  3. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ya , they love him so much they banned nearly all reference of him , all his symbols and are afraid of even being patriotic . Most of the Germans hate him to the core for what they had to endure after his reign .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  4. Mindjack

Mindjack Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Alexander the Great wasn't for Macedonia?
    ANd, it is'nt hitler a hero, no way!

Mindjack, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  5. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Ancient Macedonia was part of Ancient Greece.

ApocalypseXL, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  6. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hitler was a good guy, I don't know why people pretend to hate him, maybe because they've been told to..
    Yes he killed the jews, but not only the jews.. And does it matter anyway? I'm not jew, I don't care, why should I? Do they care about me? I don't think so!

JamesColin, Sep 29, 2012 IP
  7. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your insight.

browntwn, Sep 29, 2012 IP
  8. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You're welcome, I should also add that he's a bad guy because he lost the war. If he had won the war then the other players would be the dead bad guys. That's how things work really. :)

JamesColin, Sep 29, 2012 IP
  9. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Funny, here I thought he was a bad guy because he murdered 5 million people, most of whom were citizens of his own country. I guess by your definition, Stalin wasn't a bad guy. After all, he won his war.

Obamanation, Sep 29, 2012 IP
  10. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hitler was a creation of the Treaty of Versailles which forced brutal reparations on Germany, wrecking any prospect of economic revival after WW1 and rendered the German people to starvation limit, massive unemployment and astronomic inflation where a cup of coffee cost over a million Deutschmarks.

In this environment, Hitler came to power and whilst he got the German economy going again, he also rearmed the military. The Allies were so shit scared of another war that they let the guy do what he wanted until finally Poland lit the fuse - too late to stop Hitler and his Wehrmacht from conquering all of Europe in no time at all. From then, 55 million people were killed, many more maimed for life and half of Europe was turned into ashes and rubble.

Oh yes, Hitler was a Hero who accomplished more than anybody else since the Roman Empire. Germany prospered and life was good in the early years, better than any other European country, but it all ended in death and destruction for Germany and the German people - a virtual hell on Earth.

It is our good fortune that Hitler in a moment of insanity, declared war on Russia. Without the Russian`s destruction of the German military might and finally winning WW2, Hitler and his 1,000 year Reich would still be there today. Nobody but the Russian`s were capable of beating the German war machine at that time and to roll back the Nazi forces from the Channel coast, across the whole of Europe to the Russian border was an impossibility for the Allies alone.

John Bull, Oct 6, 2012 IP
  11. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Actually it was Hitler himself who lost the war by ordering the Luftwaffe to stop bombing the RAF and bomb London, then by supporting Japan and finally by diverting the Wehrmacht from the footsteps of Moscow . The guy might have been a good politician but he was an idiot when it came to the military.

ApocalypseXL, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  12. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

"Who`s a pretty boy then ?"

John Bull, Oct 7, 2012 IP