1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Article Submissions Service ~ guaranteed approval - with link location report

Discussion in 'Services' started by indyonline, Sep 19, 2012.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    After such success with my directory submission service, I would now like to offer my guaranteed approval article submission service.

Here are the packages that I am offering:
    1 article written, spun, submitted and a report with 100 live link locations = $24
    2 article written, spun, submitted and a report with 100 live link locations = $28
    1 article written, spun, submitted and a report with 200 live link locations = $35
    2 article written, spun, submitted and a report with 200 live link locations = $40

--
    I create a new email address for the submissions.
    I provide you with a link location report.
    I email you a copy of the original article.
    Articles are spun 70%-80%
    - the original is submitted to ezinearticles.com before the rest of the submissions are done. (ask me about ezine submissions and directory submissions to those approved ezinearticles, for a small extra fee, making your original article at Ezine a more powerful backlink)
    ---
    Purchase this package with one of my link directory submission service packages found ~HERE~ and I will give you a 10% discount on your total order.
    A great way to start a new site or add back links to an existing site in need of some more back links!
    ----
    PM me to place your orders.
    -----
    Thanks, Rob

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
    indyonline, Sep 19, 2012 IP
  2. slpro1

slpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer: