1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wrong Amount of Conversions Reported

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by natekapi, Feb 28, 2007.

AdCenter is trying to tell me that I had 13 conversions on my $100 spend this month....I know that figure is way off but I'm not sure why.

Has anyone else had AdCenter incorrectly report their conversions?

natekapi, Feb 28, 2007 IP
  2. JoshuaGross

JoshuaGross Peon

Best Answers:
    Shouldn't you figure out why you think conversions are off before you complain about it?

JoshuaGross, Feb 28, 2007 IP
  3. natekapi

natekapi Peon

Best Answers:
    The conversions are obviously off because it told me I had 10 in 1 day, when I really only had 1 conversion from AdCenter. I gathered this from the data Google and Yahoo had for that day, and there was only 1 unaccounted for conversion, which means it was AdCenter.

I meant that I'm not sure why Adcenter told me I had 10 conversions in a day when I really only had 1. You just misinterpreted me wrong.

So anyways, WTF could have happened? Did someone like refresh the page 10 times or something? Would that have screwed it up, or is it just another weird Adcenter bug, like the $200 clicks?

natekapi, Feb 28, 2007 IP