1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can YaBing ever give competition to Google?

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by netproint, Aug 13, 2012.

Google = the eHitler
    I hate so much dominance over the eWorld by any company.

YaBing = IDIOTS
    Blind leading the blind and blind following the blind.

I have been waiting to see some real action "since ages" .. some competition for Google. But these two morons will never know what makes Google the best. On one side, Google is offering tools and what not, to make a webmaster's life easier. On the other hand, Dicksoft is trying its best to make a webmaster's life tough with their loser IE versions, one after the other. Yahoo putting a cherry on top with their useless directory ...

Conclusion: Yahoo, Bing, would you EVER understand the secret of Google's success? Its "WEBMASTERS" like me who prefer Google over any other search engine/website. Facebook is trying hard to give some competition in the eAdvertisement arena to Goog but YaBing, you are just a bunch of stray dogs who are trying their best to snatch a little piece of bread here and there. When will you ever learn?

Perhaps by 3012 you should be in a position to compete with your daddy Google. Don't thin you will survive that long, you be soon a goner!

sigh .. done my rant.

netproint, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  2. kinnethharring

kinnethharring Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think so the word Google already cemented in the mind of the users thus everytime they visit web only one thing comes into their... Google.

kinnethharring, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  3. edvaldingham

edvaldingham Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google is doing good I don't think they can beat Google. Maybe in the future but I think is quite impossible.

edvaldingham, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  4. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think Yahoo and Bing are starting to make small steps in the right direction and may give Google more competition one day.

danasurvey, Aug 18, 2012 IP
  5. PrestonDesigns

PrestonDesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    Google is viewed as the centre of the WWW in today's world. Bing with its over-complicated design and layout will never overcome Google

PrestonDesigns, Aug 18, 2012 IP
  6. alversia

alversia Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that after Facebook combine with Bing, maybe Bing can give a competition.

alversia, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  7. lardher

lardher Banned

Best Answers:
    If a new company took over Bing, like Facebook, it will probably be different. Bing can give competition to Google.

lardher, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  8. stila

stila Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree that Google seems like the only company and has the monoply over the search engine, but the past has shown there are always small companies that bring out more creative answers to replace the giants. In my view it's just matter of few years, the google might be replaced with more efficent and productive company that might attract as many if not more people.

stila, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  9. faithyunn

faithyunn Peon

Best Answers:
    No one knows maybe someday but I think its quiet impossible to happen.

faithyunn, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  10. bonzoi

bonzoi Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont think that a single search engine can replace Google.

bonzoi, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  11. damodarreddy

damodarreddy Peon

Best Answers:
    I think there is no competition for Google because it is always top and it will get upgrade ever day once and Yahoo is the competition for Google.

damodarreddy, Sep 7, 2012 IP