1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guaranteed Sign Ups

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by swami2, Aug 1, 2012.

I am selling guaranteed non-incentivized U.S.A. sign ups for your free to join business opportunity programs, and I have the lowest prices on the market!

How It Works

I can push over 2.5 million advertisements internet wide each and everyday. These viewers interested in these advertisements are taken to a link page containing over 20 links to popular business opportunity programs. When a user clicks a link, they are directed to a corresponding members site. For instance, if someone clicks on a link for the Free1Up.com program, they will be redirected to one of the members sites that have purchased guaranteed signups. When a program link is clicked, they are directed to the members site through a special script. This script monitors the visitors progress through the members site. If the visitor decides to sign up for a program, the script will capture the exact information submitted to the member through their website, and place a copy of this information on the server. This information is held as proof of delivery so that client can verify this lead once they log into their stats area.

Quality

Visitors are in no way enticed or rewarded for signing up for a program. Visitors can feel free to sign up for the information they deem valuable. In fact only 5% of the visitors ever sign up for a program and 2% sign up for more than one program. For this reason I must push millions of advertisements across many networks to bring the people in to review these sites. The quality is unsurpassed.

Guarantee

I guarantee that the sign ups are from genuine people interested in learning more about your product or service. I guarantee the email address to be 100% fully deliverable. If an email can not be delivered to the address, then I will gladly remove the sign up and credit the account.

Delivery Time

Whether you need 1000 signups in less than a month or 25 signups in a few days, the speed is unsurpassed in every way. As a common rule I set up most accounts to finish out within 30 days or less. In the event rush delivery is needed, I can make adjustments to accounts and have them finished in only a few days. You will NEVER wait months for a campaign to be completed.

Stats Area

With your order, you will get username and password to login to stats area to check how many signups have been delivered for the day and for all time.

Prices

Here are the available packages, and their prices:

- 25 Guaranteed USA Signups, Fast Delivery (30 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $33

- 50 Guaranteed USA Signups, Fast Delivery (30 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $62

- 100 Guaranteed USA Signups, Fast Delivery (30 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $124

- 250 Guaranteed USA Signups, Fast Delivery (30 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $299

- 500 Guaranteed USA Signups, Fast Delivery (30 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $595

- 1000 Guaranteed USA Signups, Fast Delivery (30 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $999

Rush Delivery (10 days or less)

- 25 Guaranteed USA Signups, Rush Delivery (10 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $53

- 50 Guaranteed USA Signups, Rush Delivery (10 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $82

- 100 Guaranteed USA Signups, Rush Delivery (10 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $144

- 250 Guaranteed USA Signups, Rush Delivery (10 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $319

- 500 Guaranteed USA Signups, Rush Delivery (10 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $615

- 1000 Guaranteed USA Signups, Rush Delivery (10 days or less), Email & Phone Guaranteed, Real-Time Stats & Signup Display, Only $1019

Method Of Payment

I accept only Payza as a method of payment.

Questions

If you have some questions, just PM me.

P.S.: Review copies are not available.

Thank you.

swami2, Aug 1, 2012 IP
  2. holysony

holysony Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would love to contact you further about this. Can you please add me on skype: Holysony1

holysony, Aug 3, 2012 IP
  3. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have added you on skype.

Thank you for your interest.

swami2, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  4. jgman1

jgman1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is this offer still available? I am interested!

Josh

jgman1, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  5. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, it is still available.

swami2, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  6. svartahatten

svartahatten Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Very interested in this! Keep the service alive for a bit more ;)

svartahatten, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  7. d. k.

d. k. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is this still available? Would you be able to do these for non-adult dating websites with free registrations?

d. k., Mar 7, 2013 IP
  8. powermmm

powermmm Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is this still available for targeted traffic?

powermmm, Apr 14, 2013 IP