1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Payza scam ?????????

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by apnapindi, Jul 9, 2012.

Woul appreciate if some one help me out to retrieve $700 from Payza that I sent through bank wire on 15th June, 2012 and unfortunately in spite of many support tickets, no response till the time. Even I submitted payment proof and now 25 days passed but no response. Help me out please.

apnapindi, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  2. Xch4ng3

Xch4ng3 Member

Best Answers:
    25 days is ridiculous. Don't use the support tickets, contact them via phone and check with your bank if there are any pending wires.

Xch4ng3, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  3. apnapindi

apnapindi Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your advise dear. I have already checked through my bank had already confirmed the transaction at desired destination. I tried several times on Payza helpline (UK,USA & CA) all three lines but no response instead an auto reply " Sorry, we are unable to contact you at the moment, please try again later" or like wise............ even one of my close friend over there in Canada also tried on phone but after hanging for long time again and again he hands up too. Another surprise from Payza that they would ceize all the funds if some one would contact their banking partners, so whats next? Not a scam? Or they invest our money for long time and return after.

apnapindi, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  4. Willprospector

Willprospector Peon

Best Answers:
    Payza ,the company that bought AlertPay, are thieves, scammers, liers, cheats.
    Here is a small sampling of posts in a Google search:http://www.google.com/search?q=Payz...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a My situation is that I sent them a International Postal Money Order for a lot of money and they will not respond to calls nor to Support Tickets n or credit my account for that amount sent.
    They are closing people's accounts in New Hampshire,won't let SFIMG.com use them and will NOT CREDIT DEPOSITS from hundreds of customers. Please pass this on before anyone you know gets hurt. I have filed an international mail fraud complaint and I work for the Dept. of Homeland Security. I will be blogging this on every blog I own and make this post on every traffic exchange I do business on.

You have not credited my account for $700 for the International Money order you cashed on June 8,2012. I filed an official complaint with the US Postal Service
    because you do not answer Support Tickets nor answer phone calls, so you are
    behaving like a SCAM company and need to be treated as such. If you are getting all this money and not crediting to people accounts, you could always hire more people to do accounting and customer service but you do not do the right and honorable things so you should not be considered honorable. I will be contacting the Montreal police in a week if I hear nothing official. Your pathetic pleas to be patient are a cover-up that will not be tolerated.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello William,
    Thanks for your reply.

We have located your money order, but it turns out you have sent us a USPS money order. The problem with that is that we don't accept them for the time being, in fact our website actually states this when you create the money order transaction in your back office. We can either send it back to you in the mail or wait until we have the ability to process USPS money orders in the near future. Please reply back to this email with your desired course of action.

I hope I have been able provide you with some insight into why your money order has been pending.

Thanks for your patience,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent: Friday, July 6, 2012 10:31:32 PM
    Subject: Re: : You Deposited $700 International Money Order but you did not Credit account.

When will I receive a reply from you saying you have mailed it back to me?
    When I sent it,it was still accepted by Payza. But please inform me when
    you have mailed it back. As soon as you mail it I will post you have mailed it
    back and when I receive it, I will post that and stop the investigations.
    Thank you very much, Willprospector
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Reader,
    If you have had similar problems with AlertPay or Payza, please leave a post/comment and I will contact you concerning a class action lawsuit and united action with the Montreal Police Department, the FBI and the US Postal Service. We need to crush these scum !!!!

Willprospector, Jul 13, 2012 IP
    msism likes this.
  5. apnapindi

apnapindi Peon

Best Answers:
    I wired $700 on 15th June, 2012 and till now waiting for their kindness to answer my several tickets or credit it in my payza account. But now I dont think they would do.

apnapindi, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  6. apnapindi

apnapindi Peon

Best Answers:
    Can some one please guide me how to prosecute against payza scammers ????

apnapindi, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  7. flippian08

flippian08 Member

Best Answers:
    If you need help regarding payza PM, me i know some staffs personally, so that i can help you out...!

flippian08, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  8. ServerGurus.com

ServerGurus.com Peon

Best Answers:
    We've been working with Payza (previously AlertPay) for years, and have never had an issue. A typical rule of thumb with service providers like these is not to force them to do something out-of-the-ordinary, then expect everything to run smoothly -- we receive payments from our clients with Payza accounts, then withdraw the money in the form of a check. That's all. No issues!

ServerGurus.com, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  9. AmanDH

AmanDH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nopes, they are legit

AmanDH, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  10. msism

msism Peon

Best Answers:
    let them prove themselves then.....!!!

msism, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  11. msism

msism Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a problem with them, they put my account on hold saying the account been accessed from different IPs other than the registered country IP.!!
    OK so what ? its my account and I am free to access it from anywhere, no one complained so why they care, I explained to them the reason, but never replied to my many emails or three tickets.
    Every time I call their their help desk , they never, i get voice message either they cant take call at this time or office close... PATHETIC.

Please help me to get this account closed and get my money back or release the hold on my account!!!
    Any help to nail down these scammer is highly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

msism, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  12. msism

msism Peon

Best Answers:
    please assist if you can, thanks
    check my post on this thread #11
    cheers

msism, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  13. sIiiS

sIiiS Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, they are scammers !!
    They scam me too with about $200 in my account!

sIiiS, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  14. riyadabc

riyadabc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    of course not, paypal is not support many country. so you have to use alternative payment process and some reliable process are payza , skrill etc.

riyadabc, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  15. INDIAN123

INDIAN123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    pyza is a scam site dont even think to use pyza
    worst to worst

INDIAN123, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  16. Rejaulkarim

Rejaulkarim Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes biggest scamer in payment processing industry

Rejaulkarim, Jul 18, 2012 IP
  17. commander

commander Peon

Best Answers:
    u got ur fund ?

commander, Jul 20, 2012 IP
  18. wearenotgod

wearenotgod Peon

Best Answers:
    Speaking of Payza, there are no Canadian or USA phone numbers working. Someone broke into my Payza account, locked me out and emptied my account, and Payza is doing absolutely zip about it...not the kind of company I will be trusting, that's for sure. Clearly all talk and no action. So what am I supposed to do, sit back while others put their trust in a firm that has allowed this to happen, and basically shut down my business; not likely!

However, considering my new book, www.25dollarmiracle.org (www.25dollarmiracle.info - commercial), with 16 years of research, dealing with these mickey mouse companies, is not surprising, but certainly extremely disappointing.

PS...if you think I'm baffling you about someone breaking into my Payza account, locking me out and taking my money, and Payza doing zip about it...think again! I have better things to do than post lies...wasting my time and yours. If you enjoy this kind of service, fill your boots; they can approve you in about 7 days...if you're lucky!

PPS...and as for PayPal...what a self-centered joke; I'm really surprised that some overseas companies are not taking some of their oil money and showing North Americans how to do the job right, because NA has nothing, absolutely nothing to offer.

wearenotgod, Jul 22, 2012 IP
  19. adex007

adex007 Peon

Best Answers:
    On the !2th of July 2012, I deposited £1220 in £400, £400, and £420 accordingly, but payza only credited the last £420 still hold my £800. I have written the company several times through their ticket no response, I have tweeted them several times no response, in my message i have scanned the statement of my account that i used to make the payment and the letter written by my bank to show the proof that all the money entered their account, nobody responsed.Even, in so many times, i have tried to call all their offices in UK, USA, and CANADA, i can only talk to machines, how an established company like that can not have a contact centre, it seems like a scam centre.Please, can someone help me to get my money back.My name is Joshua adebisi, e-mail address shelguy007@yahoo.com

adex007, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  20. MisterTickle

MisterTickle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    nope, i think that they do have technical issues. heck, payza currently still has problem handling credit card payments so i highly think that they will be having problems with their bank transfers.

MisterTickle, Aug 5, 2012 IP