1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adsense Micro Niche Site Builder

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by peoplesguide, Jul 9, 2012.

Services: Google Adsense Micro Niche Site Builder. If you are planning to make Google AdSense program as your primary source of income, you need a lot of niche sites. I am willing to work with you in your online business.

Details:
    1. Any Niche Topic (business, finance, health, etc.) All articles are original
    2. 10 articles 500 to 700 words
    3. Pages including about, contact, privacy, sitemap

Think about this:
    Assuming you have 10 niche sites and they are making $5 per day using Google AdSense program. You are making $50 per day, what if you have 100 niche sites? You are making $500 per day.

Simple:
    Promote that niche site, generate 1000 visits per day to all your niche sites. That's easy and I can teach you how to do it for free, 100 niche sites X 1,000 visits = 100,000 visits. I can teach you how to have 2 to 5 % or higher CTR in your adsense niche site plus how to have more page views.

FREE BONUS: If you have CLICKBANK Account, this is also great. We combined AdSense and CB affiliate Links in your niche site.

ANOTHER FREE BOUNS:
    Free simple eBooks about AdSense tips and eBooks on how to get your niche sites on top of SERP's.

Price:
    For only $75

Delivered within 3 days via email after payments made

Payment Options: PayPal, PayZa(alertpay), Solid Trust Pay

PM me or write a comment here if you are interested.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
    peoplesguide, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  2. kdb_bdk

kdb_bdk Active Member

Best Answers:
    very expensive bro

kdb_bdk, Jul 12, 2012 IP
  3. eehab1

eehab1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Wrong section.

eehab1, Jul 13, 2012 IP