1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling NO RESERVE|FAT LOSS DIET Site w/ 3 Year Old Domain|Unique Design|Appraised@ $1,707.58

Discussion in 'Sites' started by debjmoss, Jun 28, 2012.

This is a THREE YEAR OLD premium aged domain in an extremely profitable niche of FAT LOSS DIETS that needs a new owner who can give it the time I just don’t have for it right now.

Domain
    :
    http://BestFatlossDiets.com

The website is a UNIQUE professional design that will only be made for this site. An Exact Match Buyer Keyword Phrase:

BEST FAT LOSS DIETS
    This domain was appraised at UrlAppraisal.net for: $1,707.58
    • You can see the appraisal here: www.UrlAppraisal.net
    • Attached please find a picture of SEO Quake to confirm the age of the domain.
    Exact match keyword rich domain: People that search these terms are DESPERATE for a solution to their weight problems....
    • Fat Loss Diets
    • Best Fat Loss Diets
    • Fat Loss Diet
    • Best Fat Loss Diet

• See ALL the target exact match keywords attached w/ picture from Google keyword tool.

Traffic

I just bought this aged domain at in Jan 2012 and I just finished building it, so I have no traffic stats.(you can see I have no time;) But Google loves aged domains so with very little effort you can start to see targeted traffic.

Site Features
    Purchase this desirable keyword rich domain name and let it make money for you. Get a head start on your competition with this great domain. It is 100% automated with multiple streams of passive income potential. The site has Amazon & ClickBank products all ready to go. I will simply change out the affiliate links and then you can, "Set it, and Forget it!" The site can run on autopilot from there out.
    Quality of the design

• Premium wordpress theme, which was purchased and is NOT available for free. ($97.00 Value)

• Over 45 pages of quality content with a layout that is PROVEN to convert.
    Amazon Premium Plugin
    • Websites come with a one-site license for WP Zon Builder auto posting plugin. This can be used to created quality reviews like seen on the site giving you more Google love.($97.00 Value)
    SEO Of course it comes with all the following plugins:
    • All in One SEO Plugin
    • Wordpress Ping Optimizer
    • Contact Form 7
    • Google XML Sitemaps
    • Sociable
    • StatPress

HOW WILL YOU MAKE MONEY?

Earn Automated Cash From Clickbank & Amazon. Professional Design.
    • You become an Amazon affiliate- which means you get a commission every time someone buys from a link on your new site!

• Because all the items are supplied from Amazon, you don’t have to worry about shipping. Amazon deals with all the shipping for you.
    • Another great thing about working with Amazon is the fact that they take care of the customer support and returns. It is like having your own store, but without the hassle.

Potential for Growth

Seeing as this is an exact match AGED domain, without much SEO work you should be able to get it on the first page of Google for “Best Fatloss Diets”. Plus, as mentioned above, this site isn’t monetized as well as it could be as I just don't have the time, leading to even further growth.
    Reason For Selling As much as I love this website, I’m starting a new project and so I need the cash to fund this new project and will no longer have the time to dedicate to this site either. Help After the Sale & What The Winning Bid Receives
    • All website files, templates & graphics.
    • The domain fee is paid until June 2013.
    • You get ownership and full control of the domain name.
    • The domain will be pushed to your NameCheap account for free.
    • Free hosting for one month after the sale.
    • Buyer gets full setup on their hosting (including all basic plugins and premium plugin above) and switch over to their Amazon affiliate ID, hosting must have cpanel; will not transfer to GoDaddy or 1and1.

BIN BONUS

• One Year Free Cpanel Hosting
    • Unlimited support.

Happy bidding!! PM me with any questions.

1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
    debjmoss, Jun 28, 2012 IP