1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting a Country level Version of a .COM Blog.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Minterest, May 25, 2012.

Hello,

My blog is .COM and I want to start a .IN version of the same. For which I will hire Cheap writers and will make it a multi author site... and it will be hosted in same server (as another account in a reseller hosting)

Now, will my .COM be affected if I promote the .IN aggressively and post low quality contents?

Both the sites will be interlinked and will use the same theme, logo, settings etc.

Is there any way to get the rankings of the .COM for the new blog? Should I host the new domain on a different server? I don't want to start the new blog as a sub-domain which was my previous choice.

What's your advice?

- Minterest

Minterest, May 25, 2012 IP
  2. EscalateSEO

EscalateSEO Banned

Best Answers:
    I would host the .IN on an Indian server. Also, why would you want to get the rankings of the .com for the new website? You could with a redirect but then you would lose the rankings for the main website.

EscalateSEO, May 25, 2012 IP
  3. Minterest

Minterest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Okay. I didn't mean the rankings of .COM in that way... I meant.. is there any way to get the benefits of .COM for the new domain... That is right now .COM is doing well on SERPs so is there anyway to get those rankings for the posts at .IN as well?

Both sites will be separate (but interlinked).. Writing a post on .COM may link to .IN and vice versa.... if its related...

Minterest, May 25, 2012 IP