1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Eziscript.com - AVOID at all costs

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by BartSimpon, May 7, 2012.

Eziscript.com - AVOID at all costs

If anybody is looking for a clone script, I strongly suggest you AVOID eziscript.com at all costs. I've come across some scumbags on the internet over the years, but this website takes the piss on so many levels. First of all I purchased the apptrackr clone script from this guy a few weeks ago. After several days of emailing I eventually received the script. I then began to work on it and modify it (Oh boy it needed modification big style). Once I modified it to my liking I then began to test it and noticed that alot of files could be accessed directly from the browser by anyone, that were not supposed to be accessed. Big issue. I then started to look for the files to add some code to deny access via the browser. I modified the majority of the files but noticed that 2 files were encrypted, obviously the license key related files. Since I was unable to modify the encrypted files I contacted eziscript.com and created a support ticket. 10 days passed, NO RESPONSE !! So I decided to pull a wabbit out of my hat and start a dispute with on paypal (between me and eziscript not a paypal escalated claim), Voilà, I got a response the same day, the magic of paypal disputes are awesome.He then tries to inform me that his "support team" never seen my support tickets (stop using your grandma as your support team then). He then told me that he would fix the issues within a few days. Couple of days passed and he replies to the paypal dispute informing me that he has fixed "some" of the issues and would send me the files once I ended the dispute. I reminded him that I had already paid for the script and that I wouldn't end the dispute until I tested the supposedly fixed files. He stopped responding. So I escalated my dispute to a paypal claim. There were other issues that he obviously wasn't able to fix and hes response was that these issues were not on the demo version, "HELLO" , what version did I get then ? I then decided take another look at the files and take matters into my own hands. Eventually I de-crypted the 2 encrypted files and made the modification myself. As an added bonus I worked out how the script was licensed and managed to disable the licence key, Wooooo Hooo LOL ;). Overall this guys is a pure money grabber. You will eventually get the script you pay for, but dont expect it to work the way its supposed to work, do expect 0% support for the script you've just bought, do expect hundreds of security issues within the script.

Here is the script demo: appshello.com
    Here is my edited version: appnuke.com

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

Attached Files:

• code.png
      code.png
      File size:
      20.1 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: May 7, 2012
    BartSimpon, May 7, 2012 IP
    7up likes this.
  2. DennisRitchieCollective

DennisRitchieCollective Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, Your edited version looks almost infinitely better.

3. BartSimpon

BartSimpon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yea, I spent a fair bit of time revamping the original version. The original was all over the shop lol

BartSimpon, May 7, 2012 IP
  4. BartSimpon

BartSimpon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    He has won the dispute and now he wont give me the "fixed files". Hes a complete scammer. Im distrubuting hes script for free if anyone wants it just contact me. Ive removed the licence key so you can use it on any domain :D Ive also got my hands on all hes other scripts and removed all the licence keys.

BartSimpon, May 20, 2012 IP
  5. sanishan

sanishan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If i am scammer i could run away very long time ago.. i run this business from last 3 year.. ..

You could as you want.. You open dispute and you lost and know you want to distribute the things do it..

I don't care.. because people know i am not a scammer..

sanishan, May 20, 2012 IP
  6. sanishan

Best Answers:
    And for you information i told paypal during dispute i will send him the file if i won the dispute.. but when you lose the dispute you blackmaling me ask me i will distribute your product on warez/nulled site.. so i wont give you the fixed file becuase of you are scammer..

You only have 7 Posting and people wont listen the crap. and i have more then 340+ and my rating is 100% i don't care what you say..

7. BartSimpon

BartSimpon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok send me the fixed files now then. Upload them here, prove to everyone that your not a scammer. Upload them here now.

8. sanishan

Best Answers:
    What is the guaranty you will not distribute the file to warez/nulled ?

So i won't give you because you display the my license key system to everyone....

I don't trust you and i wont give you the fixed file...

That's it..

9. BartSimpon

BartSimpon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your a scammer, I posted a request on your support forum, it took """"10 DAYS"""" for you to respond, and you only responded after I started a dispute on paypal.

I sent you a message here today, and you replied within 5 minutes. Your a failure, a scammer. Believe me, Im going to make it my business to have your site closed down. look at how unprofessional you are, you come on here posting on public forums to your customers, your a complete idiot.

For the record, yes i will be releasing ALL your scripts on nulled websites.

Goodbye Scammer :D ;)

10. sanishan

Best Answers:
    As you wish BRO... What you can do do it... I reply every single email to my customer during my wakeup time..

I post on public forum becuase i sell my script at this website..

If yo can happy you could say me idiot/stupid/scammer..

If i am scammer i could not refund your 1st transaction which you open dispute in PayPal.. after you talk with me your send me another transaction and after few days you open dispute again (scammer always do the same things.. if you want the proof at the public forum i could give you any time >>> :D...

11. BartSimpon

BartSimpon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have admitted in this thread that you WILL NOT GIVE ME THE FILES IVE PAID FOR. Ive paid you the money, and your refusing to send me the files. THAT MAKES YOU A SCAMMER.

All your scripts are on 5 nulled sites so far.......Happy Days :D:D:D

Ok, im finished posting here for now, I have alot of uploading to do, cya !!

12. sanishan

Best Answers:
    Read my OLD post will tell you why i am not give you the file.. Your are biggest scammer i every seen...

If am scammer you site will not be work you are not get the script..

13. BartSimpon

BartSimpon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I dont need the "updated" script because I made the edits myself. Your a money grabbing thief that would not give me support for the script that I paid you $40 for, I had no choice but to decrypt your files to make the edits myself. Maybe if you pay more attention to you costumers and give them support when they require it, you wouldn't be in this situation.

1. I paid you $40 and you gave me a script with so many security issues, I simply couldn't use it.
    2. You only replied to my support ticket after "10 DAYS" because I started a paypal dispute, otherwise you never would have replied.
    3. You wouldnt give me the updated files to fix the script until I ended the dispute, despite the fact that I had already PAID YOU.
    4. You won the dispute and now you wont give me the files that I PAID YOU FOR.
    5. Because of this, Im now leaking ALL YOUR SCRIPTS as Ive cracked them all because you've basically took my money.
    6. YOUR A SCAMMER AND YOUR SHOWING YOUR TRUE COLORS ON A PUBLIC FORUM

Verdict: SCAMMER

14. sanishan

Best Answers:
    Ok bro what every you say.. I did not give you the updated script.. Because you publish our script secret without approval.... You paid i give you the working script a miner fix you did it by your self..

So don't ask me this bull shit..

15. BartSimpon

BartSimpon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Everyone knows your a SCAMMER, but at least they can use your scripts for free, thank you.

16. mytechiestuff

mytechiestuff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is really not nice!

This kind of thing should not happen on DP.

I do believe that the above is mostly due to entrenched positions and so please can you sort this out?

mytechiestuff, May 21, 2012 IP
  17. BartSimpon

BartSimpon Greenhorn

Best Answers:

I dont you what you mean by "This kind of thing should not happen on DP". The transaction, the conversation ...... ? He sold me a script that wasn't ready to be used publicly, as a lot of backend files could be accessed directly from the browser. And in the end he won the dispute, took my money and basically told me to F-off and he wasnt going to give me the finished script. Overall the quality of the script was unbelievably poor, as for the default design, I nearly fell of my chair laughing when I saw that.

I sold 4 copies so far, so Ive made my money back and a bit of profit so far, so all is good. :D

BartSimpon, May 22, 2012 IP
  18. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have to agree... i've contact them two times before and they never replied me.

ilook, May 22, 2012 IP
  19. BartSimpon

BartSimpon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Exactly, the only reason this guy replied to my support ticket (after 10 days, horrific support) was when I started a dispute. As soon as I started a dispute he popped up like a mushroom, real sign of a complete scammer. And now that he won the dispute (because paypal doesn't protect against digital goods) he refuses to give me what Ive paid for.

BartSimpon, May 22, 2012 IP
  20. daviddalian

daviddalian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree too , after i buy whos amung script he dont reply my email & pms for solve problems !!!

daviddalian, May 24, 2012 IP