1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback Guy gave me 2 negative itraders without having any deal with me...!!! HELP!

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by thatsfine, May 2, 2012.

Hello,

I placed a bid in an auction (http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2452153) after I placed the bid, someone posted with a proof that the domain the seller is selling is fake PR and the auction got ended. The auction did not meet the reserve price. The seller then contacted me and told me to pay for the domain and said that I won the auction but I didnt. I was the only bidder in his auction and the reserve price was not met. He then started to force me that I should make his payment.

We did not have any deal buy he gave me a negative itrader! I did wait for 2-3 days, I thought that he will realize his mistake and will remove the false itrader. He didnt remove it.. I reported the itrader to a moderator but none of the mods took any action. I simply replied the itrader with negative rating! and posted in his thread about it. (Theard url: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2457083) He then blamed me that I am a fraud and I took his domain and did not pay!! He never had my godaddy details.. he never transferred any domain, we never actually had a deal!!

jhnrang is a great member here who always posted and warned members about CarmaDilday's fake pr domains, jhnrang posted in every thread and showed a proof that CarmaDilday is selling fake pr domain.

Now, after I posted this in CarmaDilday's thread he then gave me another false negative itrader!!

This new guy is exploiting the use of iTraders, he doesnt value itraders...!! I have a lot of itraders and reputation! It affects my feedback score..!!!

I reported the itrader to mods but no action was taken..

Here I have posted this thread so that proper action can be taken. This is VERY SERIOUS and people like CarmaDilday thinks that Digitalpoint Marketplace is their playground where they can fool other people!

In auctions if the reserve is not met the seller has a chance to negotiate with the highest bidder, but he cannot FORCE him to buy the stuff! Here I have attached the screenshot of the PM in which CarmaDilday said that seller can make a bidder a winner and bidder has no choice!! and this means that the bidder has to pay even if he is not the winner of the auction, even if the stuff which the seller is selling is not legit and a fraud!

[​IMG]

Please take an action on him!!!

Thanks and Regards

Solved! View solution.
    Last edited: May 2, 2012
    thatsfine, May 2, 2012 IP
    Hi mate,

That guy sucks for doing that, but don't worry too much. Why not cross-reference this thread in the other one where he scammed you? Then people can easily get back to this one for the full story when doing their due diligence on you. You've got a good amount of iTrader feedback, so I wouldn't believe this seller who only has a few and also has a history of selling dodgy domains. Also, eventually, this system will be moved away from to the Instant Pay one, so then iTrader won't matter. :)

I totally get your frustration, mate, and you should definitely let it all out. Don't let it eat you up though as it's clear you're a good guy on DigitalPoint. :)

ryan_uk, May 2, 2012 IP
    thatsfine likes this.
  3. Cucumba123

Cucumba123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The mods will not interfere with your itraders. Why do it now when the itrader system will be wiped out in like 5 years? :rolleyes:

Cucumba123, May 4, 2012 IP
  4. seosynergy

seosynergy Peon

Best Answers:
    looks like he is banned dude... good work and thanks for saving me. I was about to buy one domain.

seosynergy, May 4, 2012 IP