1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A Trouble-Free System to Gain No Cost High Quality Web Traffic From Forums

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by captain1821, Apr 15, 2012.

Once you start a home based business, obtaining cost-free traffic isn't just an outstanding way to keep your expenses low but one thing you should be doing even when your business becomes big and prosperous.

Utilizing Forums for gaining cost-free traffic is typical. Below is the most hassle-free process. Doing this painfree task requires just five to ten minutes of your time daily.

It is actually easy. Publishing advertisements in the advertising section of forums that are about your niche market is all you will have to do. To make this work fast and effectively, follow my directions.

On your desktop, create a text file with the body and the title of your advertisement, to allow you to copy-paste effortlessly and fast.

At Google look for and find as many forums about your niche market as you can. Most forums can be located if you search for "NICHE NAME forum". Then go at the Bookmarks of your browser and create a new folder named "Forums Advertising". Insert the Forums you located there. To be more accurate, add the URL of the advertising section of the forums you will come accross.

Select the "Open All Folder items" option at your folder, everytime you would you like to publish your advertisement.

Now that all forums are opened in tabs at your browser, visit every one of them and click the “New Topic” option.

Open the text file that you have your advertisement title and body saved and copy the title to every forum first.

The final step would be copying the body to every forum and clicking the "Post" button.

The title of your advertisement is crucial. Make an effort to get the attention of the people that visit the forum. Use a Post Icon in case the forum supports them.

Probably more important is the body of your advertisement as it includes the link that you want to be clicked. There are plenty of techniques to get someone to click your link. One method of doing this, is to post a component of your information that the reader is seeking, leading to something similar to “For more info visit example.com”.

Many forums have rules about how often you should and what is permitted to post. Prior to posting for the first time, go through the rules of each forum.

For making this far easier, build sub-folders inside the main “Forum Advertising” folder and separate the forums based on their rules.

Don’t make use of the forums that have rules that may not fit your needs. In case you try to spam them, you certainly will lose your forum profile along with the advertisement you submitted, plus you certainly will lose your time.
    You will come accross several forums with no rules. Spamming those forums is probably not beneficial. So if your advertisement is near the top of the page since the last time you posted, you don’t need to post again.

In addition keep the forums that you discovered but you can’t utilize for this purpose, in a unique folder as there is an additional (harder) system to obtain quality free of charge visitors, from them that is going to be discussed in a separate article.

This free of cost technique results in easy and targeted traffic. All it takes is some hours to set it up and just five to ten minutes daily to do your posts.

captain1821, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  2. Slincon

Slincon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good tip - but it's kinda spammy to do that all at once without contributing anything else to those forums.

Do you have a list of sites?

Slincon, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  3. lalo3

lalo3 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tip.

lalo3, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  4. captain1821

captain1821 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is not spammy at all. I'm very clear about spamming and respecting the rules of each forum that allows you to post free ads.

Personally I have a list of around 20 forums that allow advertisements. I might post that list at my blog and let you know :)

captain1821, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  5. MaxKovat

MaxKovat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Very smart technique! :cool:

Now let me guess, the harder way you still haven't talked about is posting your link in the signature and posting from time to time on popular posts on forums that don't fit the free-ads way? ;)

MaxKovat, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  6. Sherry Cass

Sherry Cass Peon

Best Answers:
    That is really smart.
    Thanks for sharing.

Sherry Cass, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  7. captain1821

captain1821 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hahahaha! You are right :p It is actually contributing to a forum community. But I will come back for this with a complete article...

lalo3 and Sherry Cass you are welcome :)

captain1821, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  8. KevilHall

KevilHall Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks captain1821. Good info here.

Oh! I see what you've done...clever. Good content AND a good demonstration, nicely done.

Nice blog too. Some good info there.

KevilHall, Apr 16, 2012 IP