1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback Blocking all topics ihatefish

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by w3bs, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    w3bs, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It's nothing to do with the user, it's your post (the image you posted in it).

digitalpoint, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  3. excello

excello Member

Best Answers:
  4. presidentroby

presidentroby Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe he got a little wild :D.

I don't like the fact that he doesn't post proof of redirects he claims but he has been right in some cases.

He is helping out weed out the bad in the forums (which the forum is full of lets be honest).

I'll however advice the user in question to be more specific in his accusing of scam, providing details and not jump into quick conclusions.

Rob

presidentroby, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  5. ihatefish

ihatefish Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry yes i checked all of his domains through webarchive and other sources they all redirected to get his PR ranking then google updated that PR then he switched it back to the normal domain. That is a fake PR and we all have caught this user on this scam.

This guy has no backlinks but claiming he has a PR 5, Pr 6, and Pr 7? not going to happen.....

Also thx presidentroby! He has also caught and saved tons of users from getting scammed.

ihatefish, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  6. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There are two ways to solve this:
    1. If you are an honest seller and someone like ihatefish challenges you then you can use his challenge to make you look good by clearing your name with some proof which would be very easy for you to obtain.
    2. If you are either a thief/scammer or have some morale thing where you don't like to argue then you can do the following:
    Go to your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit ignore list. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.
    This will hide what they are saying. It doesn't stop them but does make it so that you may not care.

Laceygirl, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  7. w3bs

w3bs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lies still writes.
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2441586
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2441972

This is one of the more valuable?
    Why not go from the site?

Sees others.
    Sales of blocking.
    Would you complain to your disposal?

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
    w3bs, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  8. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No, I wouldn't because I know that this forum does not police topics like that. There has been a few guys who started causing troubles and challenging my link sales saying it was a scam, but I just show why it isn't a rip off and they run off.

Laceygirl, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  9. w3bs

w3bs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Present evidence.
    Continues to write.
    Product sales, blocked.

w3bs, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  10. ihatefish

ihatefish Peon

Best Answers:
    What are you talking about everyone has proved that your a scam artist with fake PR's it does not take a scientist to figure it out. Your domains redirected to get that high PR duh thank you for webacrhive. Plus a PR7 bro do you know what it takes to get that high and your selling them for a couple hundred come on man your not fooling anyone here. Also on that note your domains have any backlinks hmmmm should i post some of your scam post on here?

11. ihatefish

ihatefish Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey lacey is totally right. Thank you

12. patoxy

patoxy Member

Best Answers:
    seems you got fraud but i think theres no problem in the user its your post

patoxy, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  13. w3bs

w3bs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is why people are protected?
    Show topics I send all the backlink.
    Trade is not the forum.
    But it beats continuously posts sales issues lie.
    He lies to scam me still our forum.
    This should be a logic?

w3bs, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  14. ihatefish

ihatefish Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL bro make sense! I lie to scam you? what the heck are you talking about your a scammer on here selling fake PR's. Stop the scam man were not stupid your selling PR 7's for chump change. Do you know what it takes to get a PR 7? read up on google. Plus you are selling over 100 domains a month claiming there PR 4 to PR 9 come on man get real.

Ohh one more thing your domains have no backlinks.....

15. TechSole

TechSole Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Something seriously needs to be done about ihatefish. I have had no dealings with him and he is constantly writing on my message wall and in my posts that I am a scammer yet he cannot show any proof of this?

Also, I a member above says show proof that his accusations are incorrect.

Ok so look at this thread:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2441586

This guy cant answer why he mentions indexed pages and PR. he also accuses the OP of scamming as the site has no backlinks - I've placed a link to show the site does have backlinks and all he replies is with his one sentence answer!

I'm all for outing scammers but this kid is so frustrating and spamming, he even says in one of his posts "reporting" will do nothing to me.

Why is he allowed to constantly falsely accuse people and get away with it?

Have a look in the thread he's just posted in about the PR7. those stats clearly make up a valid PR7 and rightly so the OP wants to keep the url hidden, yet this kid accuses him of being a scammer with no proof?

I'm shocked he is allowed to carry on like this.

TechSole, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  16. ihatefish

ihatefish Peon

Best Answers:
    Because Techsole you have been caught many times including here. Backlinks and popularity all have to do with PR bro. Get it right you stop scamming people AJ then i will not post about your scams. Your selling PR7 with no backlinks get real man no one here is fooled by your redirected domains. Also hidden URL's with a Quote Unquote PR7???? with no backlinks come on. Falsly??? you been caught multiple times on here scamming people. I check your domains there fake PR's. Also why would i spam and waste my time. Make sense man.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
    ihatefish, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  17. TechSole

Best Answers:
    I'm getting really sick and tired of you. I don't sell domains on DP you moron, speak some sense before you start accusing people.

Mods can somebody please look into this matter. this user is constantly harassing me about selling fake domains and calling me a scammer - I don't sell domains period.

Ihatefish show me one thread of mine where I am selling domains??

TechSole, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  18. ihatefish

ihatefish Peon

Best Answers:
    Get it right you have been in threads saying people are not scamming with no backlinks = most of the time PR 0 If i said sell i put that in there by mistake. You dont know nothing about domains please go on with yourself. Mods are with people that catch the crooks which is you for one telling me that no backlinks can get you a PR7 get out of here man.

19. TechSole

Best Answers:
    I see you've now changed your tune and not accusing me of selling anymore. I also see you've deleted your spammy messages on my wall.

There is a difference of accusing people of deliberately scamming by implementing re-directs and people that buy and sell dropped domains. Also I have proven in another thread that the OP's domain has backlinks and all you keep doing is saying scammer scammer. You know absolutely nothing about PR which is evident in your posts, namely saying there is only one PR10 site.

If you are going to accuse people of scamming then post proof - otherwise stop acting like some cowboy on steroids you - kid.

TechSole, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  20. ihatefish

ihatefish Peon

Best Answers:
    Changed my tune? im accusing you of saying you dont know nothing about PR your just a kid who thinks he does. I caught you once again http://www.iwebtool.com/backlink_checker?domain=wskcc.com please next time think before you post also backlinkwatch caught this user spamming the same website LOL stop why your ahead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.