1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Moneytalkvillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by wichi, Apr 2, 2012.

MoneyTalkVillage is a site that pays you for every post made by you in someother forum categories. ( PTP )

Earn Point:
    [FONT=arial, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]To your credible post you make you earn 4 points.

(MTV$).
    To your thread you post you earn 5 points(MTV$).

Reduction of points:

Every infraction you get will cost you 100 points.

1 Point(MTV$) = 1 cent
    Minimum withdrawal = 500 Points(MTV$) !

Register here :
    http://www.moneytalkvillage.com/forum.php?referrerid=62850

wichi, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  2. cameronpalte

cameronpalte Active Member

Best Answers:
    To start, this is a general marketing category, and the point of this forum is to help others. This is most definitely not the place to advertise with your referral link. Now, the next thing messed up about this is that it pays you $0.04/credible post, and $0.05/credible thread which is ridiculously low, because my guess is that they charge there advertisers ~$0.30/post, and $0.40/thread which means a ridiculous profit margin. After that is says you get paid for credible posts which means they have the power to not pay you. And the last messed up thing because I don't have the time to come up with more messed up things, a reduction of points 100 points/infraction, which means whenever they want they can take away your money. Take your terrible business somewhere else.

cameronpalte, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  3. cameronpalte

cameronpalte Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh yeah, and do you know that you are advertising a forum on another person's forum. And its not even a very small forum where you need business its growing fine by itself... so messed up! You never advertise your forum on another persons...

cameronpalte, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  4. wichi

wichi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please show me THE RULES i have not seen and exuce me if i posted in the wrong place !
    [FONT=arial, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]

wichi, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  5. paperman

paperman Peon

Best Answers:
    this isnt a program where i will get infractions for every little thing is it?

paperman, Apr 13, 2012 IP
  6. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you are using referral id or affiliate code on the main post body which is against the forum policy. affiliate links are however allowed in the signature

or visit http://forums.digitalpoint.com/faq.php?faq=rules#faq_posting_guidelines

sultanofseo, Apr 13, 2012 IP
  7. ActionToCash

ActionToCash Peon

Best Answers:
    Good or bad program? Not really sure, but it sounds to me like $0.10 earnings is a hard road to go...

ActionToCash, Apr 16, 2012 IP