Boostclic.com is scam

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by nokep, Mar 2, 2012.

Hello,
    I started showing boostclic ads in January, the revenue was ok, but they were supposed to pay me in the begining of February. 3 days ago they declined my payment. I tried to contact last 20 days someone on skype and by e-mail - Absolutely no answer!

Don't work with them, because you will not get paid!

nokep, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  2. josefaryan

josefaryan Member

Best Answers:
    Very sad to hear that. And i would suggest you to confirm whether the company is legit or not. There is a small trick that you can easily conclude that by simply going to their contact us page (and if you can see their physical contact address then it is may be legit and this is my personal experience).

josefaryan, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  3. nokep

nokep Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is only contact form and no address or phones...

nokep, Mar 4, 2012 IP
  4. dungdenvn

dungdenvn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yep, never heard of it, could be a new company trying to steal some money and run away

dungdenvn, Mar 4, 2012 IP
  5. boostclic

boostclic Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

My name is Murat, I am responsible of Boostclic.com. I can not let you say this, we always paid our members. Payments which are canceled concerne all people who do not respect our terms and conditions, ex: the forced click is not allowed, the traffic sent must be natural.

You can contact us any time at: contact@boostclic.com. We are a French company, we do not have a customer service by phone in English yet, only by email.

Good luck to all

boostclic, Jun 23, 2012 IP