1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guaranteed SignUps

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by swami2, Feb 12, 2012.

I am selling guaranteed signups for your free to join programs.

The visitors I can send to your free to join programs are in no way enticed or rewarded for signing up. Visitors can feel free to sign up for the information they deem valuable.
    I can push many advertisements internet wide everyday. Those viewers interested in advertisements are taken to a link page containing over 20 links to popular business opportunity programs. The quality is unsurpassed.

Here are the prices:

- 10. guaranteed signups - 15$
    - 20 guaranteed signups - 28$
    - 50 guaranteed signups - 65$

I accept only Alertpay!

If you are interested in advertising with me, please PM me today.

Thank you.

swami2, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  2. Orlando_Shields

Orlando_Shields Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So what guarantees they will signup and how do you know if they are signing up?

Orlando_Shields, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  3. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Visitors are in no way enticed or rewarded for signing up for a program. Visitors can feel free to sign up for the information they deem valuable. In fact only 5% of the visitors ever sign up for a program and 2% sign up for more than one program. For this reason I must push millions of advertisements across many networks to bring the people in to review these sites. The quality is unsurpassed.

I guarantee that the sign ups are from genuine people interested in learning more about your product or service. I guarantee the email address to be 100% fully deliverable. If an email cannot be delivered to the address, then I will gladly remove the sign up and credit the account.

Whether you need 1000 signups in less than a month or 25 signups in a few days, the speed of delivering is unsurpassed in every way. As a common rule I set up most accounts to finish out within 30 days or less. In the event rush delivery is needed, I can make adjustments to accounts and have them finished in only a few days. You will NEVER wait months for a campaign to be completed. The faster I can deliver, the faster your customers will reorder. This translates into a mutually beneficial relationship for all parties involved.

When the link is clicked, visitor are directed to the site through special script. This script monitors the visitor progress through the site. If the visitor sign up to the site, information about this will be placed on the server. This information is held as proof of delivery so that you can verify this lead once you login into your stats area.

swami2, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  4. IB-partner-0

IB-partner-0 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please tell me, where i can get this stuff it short time period? Quick sign ups - us, uk, ca, au, geo targeted. thanks

IB-partner-0, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  5. IB-partner-0

IB-partner-0 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How can i get you service about Sign Ups? I need it quickly. Thanks.

IB-partner-0, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  6. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can order from me through Alertpay, and you have the prices above. If you need fast sign ups, I can setup rush campaign, but rush campaign is a little more expensive. For all details, you can contact me at the following e-mail address: dejanb.kv (at) gmail.com

Thank you.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
    swami2, Mar 19, 2012 IP