1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fully Automatic Wii store & blog - great design, low reserve!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by TeeJ, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    "BestWiiStore.com"

I have a couple of sites that I built for my portfolio that turned out great and would make wonderful micro-niche sites for someone.
    This one is is a Wii autoblog with integrated Amazon store and five different income streams built-in!

home.jpg

FREE Domain transfer @ GoDaddy.com

WordPress Plugins professionaly installed and included - a $175 value!

Easy to customize and operate - even if you don't know a single line of code!

Site comes ready to earn - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Site auto-posts new content-rich articles and ClickBank offers daily!

Multiple Income Streams

With Amazon Associates affiliate ads, Google Adsense ads, Clickbank ads, and Kontera contexual ads, you will have income pouring in from multiple streams. Visitors to your sites will earn you easy income by clicking on ads, or buying products from your affiliate stores. You will not be required to sell anything. All you will have to do is promote your site, and you can watch the money pour into your account.

This Websites Updates Itself.

Our Websites are Fully Automated. They Earn Money Even While You Sleep!

Most pages on our sites update themselves without any work from you - we have done it all for you! You never need to come up with content. If you spend even a minimal amount of time promoting your site, the only work required will be checking how much money you have earned!

No real traffic yet as the site is brand new. Google has found it and has started to send hits its way already. With a little promotion this site can do quite well!
    traffic.jpg

TeeJ, Dec 21, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.