1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need PHP Programmer in India - Urgently

Discussion in 'Programming' started by westhaven, Feb 3, 2007.

I am posting this for a friend of mine who needs an experienced (min 2 to 3 years) php programmer urgently. His programmer has suddenly gone off sick and there is an immediate vacancy.

The work will be onsite at Coimbatore, South India. The current project requires you need to be working there full time for atleast a month. You can either do it on a project basis or can take up a full time job with his company. If you are from anywhere in India, all travel costs will be paid and accommodation arranged.

Requirements
    1. PHP/ MySQL experience of atleast 2 years.
    2. You should be available immediately.

If you are a freelancer or in between jobs, it is a good opportunity, you can either work for a month or few months or take up a permanent job if you suit requirements.

If you are a company, with a few programmers and can send one or two programmers for atleast a month, you are welcome to contact too.

Please send your cv, portfolio, telephone number and expected salary to my friend directly - dont pm it to me. The email is mediccafe at gmail.com

Pls Don't PM me :)

westhaven, Feb 3, 2007 IP