1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR4 Article Directory on QUICK Sale.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by wilyjose, Dec 7, 2011.

Article Directory on sale. PR4 2yrs. Godaddy. PM for for details. Based on WP Platform. Easy to manage. Contains more than 300K Articles and in Google index. 10000 Users

QUICK SALE

wilyjose, Dec 7, 2011 IP
  2. deeve007

deeve007 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You're after $5,000 for a site that earns $100/month?

deeve007, Dec 7, 2011 IP
  3. echo_unlimited

echo_unlimited Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    I guess you are buying the 300k content, the site (design), the users and of course the revenue. Although I think it is a little overpriced, that is obviously his value on that particular site. But I wouldn't just go by revenue when estimating the worth of a site. Although a major factor, the time spent working on some sites can be invaluable.

2 cents.

echo_unlimited, Dec 8, 2011 IP
  4. deeve007

deeve007 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Design: Paid theme, does he have the rights to sell a copy? (I'm sure he's keeping the licence, unless he wants to add that to the sale) - value $0 most likely.
    Content: Unoriginal article DB, not sure it's worth that much. How much would a PLR article pack cost?
    Users: Only really of value if they're visitors, and no visitor proof has been posted.

I agree the site has "some" value, but 5k seems an extremely high valuation to place on it on current info provided. I would love to buy a good article site, well built, good number of members, good amount of organic traffic, for a reasonable price. I just don't think this is one of those.

deeve007, Dec 8, 2011 IP
  5. pulsparvus

pulsparvus Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is overvalued
    Articles are from article marketing robot
    Free theme i guess

pulsparvus, Dec 13, 2011 IP