1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 10 Websites for Sale - Brand New Automated Websites

Discussion in 'Sites' started by David Spurlock, Nov 17, 2011.

I have the following sites for sale:

101r.com - A general autoblog loaded with over 1,000 keywords. Site currently has over 1,300 indexed urls. $16

AllMortgageLoans.com - In the very high paying Mortgage Loan niche. $30

BuyInsuranceQuotes.com - In the very high paying Insurance Quotes niche $30

EquityLoanReview.com - Home Equity Loans $30

FreeSexMovies.info - I am only selling the domain as the website is not really what you would expect from this domain. $15

HotelsAu.com - Hotels Australia $24

LevyGuitar.com - All things related to the Guitar. $30

LoanPaydayCash.com - This domain name alone is appraised at $4,800 $50

OnlineDatingKit.com - Great Keyword Rich Domain $40

TechGadgets.co - Another great domain $50

ZoneDietRecipe.com - Another Great Keyword Domain $40

I will complete the transfer of the site to your host for you or you can do it yourself, your choice. All domains are registered with GoDaddy, have at least 10 months left, and will be pushed to your godaddy account for free.

For someone interested in purchasing all 10 sites (11 if you include freesexmovies.info) I will give a nice discount. Get all for only $250

Please post sold here or send me a PM. Assume no traffic or revenue as most of these sites are brand new.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
    David Spurlock, Nov 17, 2011 IP