1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I need flash intro

Discussion in 'Design' started by gudboi, Nov 13, 2011.

Hello! I need a flash intro asap. this will be used for a wordpress site.

Very similar to - http://templates.entheosweb.com/template_number/27656.asp. Intro of the globe moving back and forth, then the globe stops and keeps spinning.

Attached is the .PSD of how we want the flash to look like. Basically the red background that the rest of the wordpress(http://unique.bihira.com/~polinlaw/beta/) is using. Blue/White/Red colored ribbons. Shes very picking about the alignment of each of the elements. So follow the alignment in the .psd file.

Current news will have some scrolling/ticker tape type of script. She wants to be able to edit the current news easily so I told her I would look for a wordpress widget that will do that. I havn’t looked yet. But she wants to have maybe 1 line with a link. Then followed by another line with a link. I was thinking we could have a page in wordpress and every Paragraph would be a line. So she can just keep adding and changing the lines as she wants. Try to make the flash as simple as possible. The template came with a lot of xml crap that I don’t think we need.

Template can be downloaded from - http://allstarcomps.com/polin/sources_c0iIB58Kmv.zip

Links for the elements -
    Teach Me - ?page_id=425

Teach Me China - ?page_id=423

English – index.php

Chinese – index.php?lang=zh

Current News - page_id=912

PLEASE PM ME YOUR PRICE AND TIME FRAME. ALONG WITH YOUR EMAIL AND GTALK/MSN

Thanks,

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
    gudboi, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  2. gudboi

gudboi Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    this job is still open. pm me please thanks

gudboi, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  3. CreativeStyle

CreativeStyle Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello !
    Sorry for the late reply, we are swamped these days so we got delayed in replying to you.
    I would like to apologize for that we would not be able to do this work(Flash Work)
    We specialize in motion graphics and 3d animation and don't want to waste your time in taking the project that we are not sure of like most companies so we would have to beg out from this work.

But we are surely up for this music site work and if your designer has not already replied or you havent received the quality you desire, we would be more than happy to take on this work.

Hope to hear from you soon and apologies on the flash work.
    Thanks.

CreativeStyle, Nov 17, 2011 IP