1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any good RAW popunder/popup programs out there?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by checksum, Jan 30, 2007.

Looking for a good one besides Adversal.

Have some new software that I'm going to use popups with. Anyways, if you post a good one include your referrer code. :)

Note: Soon I will be able to serve over 1,000,000 popups/popunders day.

checksum, Jan 30, 2007 IP
  2. wormy

wormy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I need to know too. Also would like a popunder provider that doesnt need separate code for each domain. Adsense lets me put my ads anywhere with the id code being optional but adversal wants me to use a unique code for each domain thats tiresome when you got more than a couple dozen domains.

In answer to your question Paypopup pays a bit more than adversal but I don't recommend them because they got an itchy trigger finger when banning people and they havent even told me WHY they banned me just gave me a vague description of "click fraud" and ripped off my unpaid $75. Also paypopup shoves activex spyware down your visitors throats, optionally, and strangely enough I got banned 2 days after I disabled their activex "feature".

wormy, Jan 31, 2007 IP
  3. checksum

checksum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear that. And yeah, I contacted them yesterday, haven't heard a word back yet. I have some serious US traffic ready to be unloaded if I can find someone who will pay the right amount of $ for it. You'd think a company like paypopup would jump at that. Unfortunately, I think the fact it's coming from software installs might be something that turns companies away from buying it.

checksum, Jan 31, 2007 IP