1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Publisher Ad Network dishonest business

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Hendrickson, Nov 1, 2011.

Hi all,

I thought I would report my finding on the Publisher Ad Network. I was contacted by Thomas of PAN. I believe he is the sole owner / operator of the PPC. He offered a 50 sign up bonus if I signed up
    and tried his network. I received this bonus. I added code t omy side to display a sliding video advert and a 300 x 500 video ad.

I ran the adverts for a few days and noticed something was fishy to start with. Since the internet is full of scams that go unchecked and publishers you can't trust I take screen shots every day of my impressions and earns. Low and behold, I noticed that every morning my impressions would be more than halved. And earnings as such.

For example I would have 13,000 impressions and earn almost 18 usd in one day. But as soon as Thomas logged into he system he would tweak the impressions and reduce my impressions down to say 6,000 and my earnings go from 17 usd to 5 usd! Naturally I asked Thomas what the on earth was going on. In his defense he todl me the system doesn't count unique hits correctly. Utter lies..Of course. I also told him I had taken print screens if this was US uniques that count it still didn't match up with my google analytic! I have continued for a few more days and to wach this same dishonest practice! After the weekend it keep the higher earnings. But again, Monday when Thomas removes "non unique hits" I loose 75% of my earnings.

Again analytic does not match up. I find this system very unfair and really we saw in the other thread users claim it was a scam. Here is some proof. I would love to hear Thomas comment on this here.

Note to moderators. I dont not work for another PPC network. What I have posted here is the truth. If you need proof, I'm more than happy to supply screenshots. Analytic data and everything needed to keep this public. Please do not remove this thread. Future users should be made aware of this companies dishonest CPM/PPC network!

Proof they remove impressions:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
    Hendrickson, Nov 1, 2011 IP
  2. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if you are not happy with their way of working than just move on to another network

aassociatehit, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  3. Maria Kozlenkova

Maria Kozlenkova Member

Best Answers:
    I would invite you to join a fast growing network Fidelity Media and start additional monetization of your traffic. Over 450 websites are successfully working with us at the moment and we always look for new ones to become our valued publishers.

Maria Kozlenkova, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  4. bigcat1967

bigcat1967 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would learn ppc myself and then do it myself...

bigcat1967, Nov 18, 2011 IP