1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Some Publisher Direction

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by clasione, Jan 29, 2007.

I'm looking to run sponsored search ads on my search engine www.searchen.com

I am not looking for the regular ads via a publisher account. I'm looking for the sponsored search ads that appear above search engine results for selected publishers....

I will concider MSN, Google, or Yahoo! ad networks....

I have alot of work ahead of me on this engine, but one of the most important things right now is getting it to earn some real click revenue and I am hoping to be able to work with one of the leaders on this....

Does anyone know any contacts or phone numbers of people that can help me get started with this....

I especially do not want to use any of the secondary networks like searchfeed, Genie Knows, Kanoodle, or any of the like....

I need to work with one of the serious providers...... Any help would be much appreciated as this has been something I have had difficulty finding out about for some time now...

clasione, Jan 29, 2007 IP
  2. chabbs

chabbs Active Member

Best Answers:
    chabbs, Jan 30, 2007 IP