1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need first few articles for just launched website. will pay top dollar for quality!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Emageon, Oct 30, 2011.

I am looking for someone to write me some articles regarding internet marketing. Please email me asap.
    Also looking for seo

Emageon, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  2. tupwrite

tupwrite Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello! I am a college-educated, professional, mature content writer. My work is fresh and creative. I do NOT employ teams. My English is fluent (native born). My work is concise, creative, on time every time.
    I charge 1.50 per 100 words for original content and .70 for rewrites. I am experienced in product promotion, business, medical review, and travel promotions. While my work is a bit more than others, I do NOT believe cheaper is always better!

I work hard, I deliver on time, and I truly love the art of writing. Perhaps I have the qualifications you are looking for? If so, I hope to hear from you. Thank you for your time.

tupwrite, Oct 30, 2011 IP