1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

did anybody got conversions or sales at low ad postion.

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Nisha_M, Jan 29, 2007.

please let me know if it is possible to get conversions at low ad positions.

Nisha_M, Jan 29, 2007 IP
  2. progress

progress Guest

Best Answers:
    Depends how low you're talking, and on the search volume. If its a massively searched term, then you could probably get a reasonable number of clicks from the 2nd page ad positions. Of course its still up to your landing page / affiliate landing page to make the sale/lead once they click, but I believe you're asking more about CTR at low positions?

progress, Jan 29, 2007 IP
  3. Nisha_M

Nisha_M Peon

Best Answers:
    no iam still learning.....
    i just meant was is it neccessary to be no-1 always.

Nisha_M, Jan 29, 2007 IP
  4. progress

progress Guest

Best Answers:
    Nah it's not necessary to always be ad 1, and you can usually get some alright traffic in some of the other spots first page.

progress, Jan 30, 2007 IP
  5. jameskon

jameskon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    being at no. 1 can give you more traffic, and definately more conversions also the traffic at lower position is also good enough for convertion but the ration drops compared to the top position.. to ad to that being at lower postion you get better ROI.

jameskon, Jan 30, 2007 IP
  6. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    does content network conversion suck early bad?
    cuase i was like at 4 page and at 0.3cpc and didnt got any clicks from it - only from content network, i got about 85 clicks and no purchase at click bank, althou i am talking about a product of 400 gravity that has realy high competioion so i guess i should go for a products at low competion with low price cpc,,any segestions?

wounded1987, Jan 30, 2007 IP